8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » All The President's Men.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: All The President's Men.
Rob Young.
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 20, 2017 12:20 PM      Profile for Rob Young.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"All The Presidents's Men" Full length Feature / 16mm Color / Optical Sound.

Giving this away for postage...tried to sell at Blackpool for £30.00 with no takers a couple of years ago.

Moving house, so disposing of some films.

Full length, but faded to pinkish, scratches, light to heavy throughout and several splices, although I have re-made them all with a professional splicer so that it runs well albeit with some jumps.

Anyone interested for a postage quote may have this print...otherwise skip.

|  IP: Logged

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted August 20, 2017 02:06 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
I would be most interested Rob in any prints you may feel you may wish to leave behind on Super 8mm, if there just happens to be any?

Either way, good luck with your move Rob and I hope it all goes as smoothly as these things ever can.

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

Mark Mander
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 20, 2017 02:29 PM      Profile for Mark Mander     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Rob
PM sent.

--------------------
Elmo GS1200 1.0 lens
Elmo ST1200HD 1.1 lens
Sankyo 800 1.0 lens
Elmo 16CL
Elf NT1

Rob Young.
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 21, 2017 04:34 AM      Profile for Rob Young.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Mark - I don't have a message from you!?

Would you like to re-send it?

I also have a message from Ernie timed "21/08/2017 - 06:19"

Whoever was first can have it.

Andrew, thanks mate. We are moving from Handforth, north of Wilmslow, to Bollington (I know you are familiar with this region).

Sad as I am to dismantle my lovely home cinema (named the "Cuesta Verde" because the house looks like the one from Poltergeist, and also looks out over a valley), I'm looking forward to re-building a new one in the next house.

Super 8 will still live on alongside digital, so sorry, but my precious prints of Star Wars and Raiders of the Lost Ark, Disney, etc. are coming with me! But we could arrange a screening night if you like?

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted August 21, 2017 04:56 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
That would be fantastic sometime in the future Rob once you are all settled in etc etc.

I am pleased you are not abandoning your Super 8mm collection Rob. We need all the interest we can sustain for this hobby and its always a real pity when we hear of people such as yourself with bags of knowledge and experience in this hobby, then moving totally towards digital cinema.

Having both technologies presiding alongside one another, to me, is the very best of both worlds and its fantastic that this will still be the case even after your move.

I wish you well with your move Rob even if it does mean a considerably longer travel time for you to revisit that fabulous Italian restaurant my wife and I have been fortunate enough to sample on more than a few occasions,..

Il Gusto is it? [Big Grin] [Wink] (near the shopping centre)

I'm sure there will be others in Prestbury ! (Just a few! 😂😂)

Book me in on a night when David Silva occupies the next table. [Wink]

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

Mark Mander
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 21, 2017 07:32 AM      Profile for Mark Mander     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Rob,
I used the send a private message just before I put the PM message on the forum,it's not a problem so let Ernie have it as his message got through,it's a nice gesture to offer it free on here so hope he enjoys it,regards Mark

--------------------
Elmo GS1200 1.0 lens
Elmo ST1200HD 1.1 lens
Sankyo 800 1.0 lens
Elmo 16CL
Elf NT1

Mark Mander
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 21, 2017 07:33 AM      Profile for Mark Mander     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck with the move too

--------------------
Elmo GS1200 1.0 lens
Elmo ST1200HD 1.1 lens
Sankyo 800 1.0 lens
Elmo 16CL
Elf NT1

Rob Young.
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 22, 2017 04:44 AM      Profile for Rob Young.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That is most gallant of you Mark. Still didn't get your message for some reason?

Ernie, I will work out the shipping for you as soon as I get the chance.

Thanks for the good wishes; Andrew, Bollington certainly has no shortage of pubs!!

EDIT: Ernie, I'm getting a message that your mailbox is full. If you'd like to forward your address on I can get an accurate postal charge for you.

[ August 22, 2017, 06:26 AM: Message edited by: Rob Young. ]

Rob Young.
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 23, 2017 12:57 PM      Profile for Rob Young.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not waiting or messing about on this...skipping stuff daily.

Any takers?

Sorry Guys, no offence meant, but on a schedule here...the cardboard boxes are new and spools are all pretty new [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Melvin England
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 23, 2017 04:57 PM      Profile for Melvin England     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rob - You say you are skipping stuff daily. Do you mean things in general, or other films? If so, do you have a list for us all to see,please?

--------------------
"My name is for my friends!"

Rob Young.
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 24, 2017 02:05 AM      Profile for Rob Young.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Crickey, no not films Melvin, just household stuff that isn't making the move.

All the 8mm and 16mm is coming with us, but this particular title I have no interest in any longer and although it's a bit beat up I thought someone else could enjoy it.

Mark Mander
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 24, 2017 04:29 AM      Profile for Mark Mander     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rob,I thought Ernie was having it? Regards Mark

--------------------
Elmo GS1200 1.0 lens
Elmo ST1200HD 1.1 lens
Sankyo 800 1.0 lens
Elmo 16CL
Elf NT1

Mark L Barton
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 24, 2017 11:17 AM      Profile for Mark L Barton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Rob, have sent you a PM, happy and keen to buy the print. Cheers

Rob Young.
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 24, 2017 03:26 PM      Profile for Rob Young.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Chaps; I suppose I should give Ernie a couple of days more to reply to my request for a postal address to calculate postage and confirm that he wants it. I'm away until Monday now so if no response by then...

I guess Mark M was next up, so his decision then if still interested?

Failing that, then Mark L B, I have your PM thanks, so you're next!

Just to reiterate, but cost is postage only.

Hope this seems fair guys??

Mark L Barton
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 25, 2017 06:37 AM      Profile for Mark L Barton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds good, just hope Mark M passes, as ready to buy.

Ernie Zahn
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 29, 2017 12:27 PM      Profile for Ernie Zahn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry for causing so many issues and confusion. I was out of signal for several days. Sent a PM a couple days ago but if things already are set in motion for another person in line then no problem at all. As long as this film finds a good home for a collector, that's good with me!

--------------------
Check out the trailer for my feature length Spaghetti-style Western:

Six and Bisti

Rob Young.
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 29, 2017 02:16 PM      Profile for Rob Young.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No problem Ernie, I've been at work today but will get onto this first thing tomorrow hopefully.

Print is yours. [Smile]

Mark L Barton
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 29, 2017 03:26 PM      Profile for Mark L Barton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Arrrrrggggghhhhh! Dammit!!!

Rob Young.
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 30, 2017 06:12 AM      Profile for Rob Young.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry Mark.

Hope I've handled this in a fair manner.

Ernie, PM sent.

Mark L Barton
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 02, 2017 03:56 PM      Profile for Mark L Barton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You have been a gent, no worries here, cheers

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC