8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » F/S The Bridge On The River Kwai

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: F/S The Bridge On The River Kwai
William Davis
Film Handler

- posted January 17, 2018 07:38 PM      Profile for William Davis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have for sale a very nice condition print of THE BRIDGE ON THE RIVER KWAI, (1957), with William Holden and Alec Guinness.

This print is mounted on 4 1600 foot reels and 1 1200 foot reel. The first 1800 feet (apx) of this is on lowfade stock, the balance is 1978 Fuji. The colors on the lowfade section are gorgeous, there is noticeable color shift when it goes into the Fuji section however there is still lots of color left. Some sections of the Fuji portion do still have really nice color. This print has no warping, no vinegar, no broken sprocket holes. Overall very few splices and lines. This is a flat print.

Price $ 290.00 plus shipping. For USA add $ 15.00 for media mail shipping.

I will ship overseas and would be happy to put on cores if desired to save on shipping costs.

Bill Davis

E-MAIL ADDRESS: cementcitybill@aol.com

|  IP: Logged

William Davis
Film Handler

- posted January 23, 2018 01:05 PM      Profile for William Davis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now reduced to $ 250.00 (plus shipping) before going off to E-bay!!! Overall this is a very nice print - lots of color left in Fuji section - just not perfect!! No V/S, warping, broken sprocket holes, etc.

William Davis
Film Handler

- posted February 11, 2018 12:48 PM      Profile for William Davis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BRIDGE ON RIVER KWAI has now been moved to e-bay.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC