8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm equipment for sale/trade   » 2 Eiki projectors each with 4 lenses

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2 Eiki projectors each with 4 lenses
Danny Morello
Film Handler

- posted November 21, 2006 10:32 AM      Profile for Danny Morello     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello ,,, I have 2 Eiki SSL's each complete with 4 lenses ( a 1 inch, a 1 1/2 inch, the standard 2 inch and a Sankor scope lense. Both machines also have the "flip-up" bracket for the scope lense. Im in the USA and the machines weigh about 35 lbs each. I'd like to get $500 for each package plus shipping or $1000 for both and I will pay shipping (in US only) I don't really want to sell any of the lenses seperate. Prefer to sell as a package....Thanks

|  IP: Logged

Danny Morello
Film Handler

- posted November 24, 2006 09:21 PM      Profile for Danny Morello     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One package is sold,,,,one to go

Adrian Winchester
Film God

- posted November 25, 2006 02:07 PM      Profile for Adrian Winchester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not in a position to take advantage of it, but considering what 1 inch lenses have been known to go for (and I'm looking for one myself), this offer has to be one of the bargains of the year!

--------------------
Adrian Winchester

Danny Morello
Film Handler

- posted November 25, 2006 09:04 PM      Profile for Danny Morello     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
aww come on Adrian,,,go for it,, I may not be generous much longer...lol

Adrian Winchester
Film God

- posted November 26, 2006 04:09 PM      Profile for Adrian Winchester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's tempting, Danny, but apart from my already having 2 Eikis, the shipping (to the UK) would cost a lot and the projector would probably be unusable due to the different voltage!

If no one snaps it up here, maybe a message on the 16mm Forum will do the trick.

--------------------
Adrian Winchester

Danny Morello
Film Handler

- posted November 26, 2006 09:38 PM      Profile for Danny Morello     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just want to say Thanks to Claus Harding. He bought one package and decided he had to have the pair. Both are now sold. Thanks again Claus. Also thanks for your tempting interest Adrian...lol
Danny

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC