8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm equipment for sale/trade   » Final offer on splicer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Final offer on splicer
Danny Morello
Film Handler

- posted January 11, 2007 09:53 PM      Profile for Danny Morello     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dr. Leo Catozzo (guillotine). $150 includes shipping in US. Outside of US will be determined by location.

|  IP: Logged

Danny Morello
Film Handler

- posted January 18, 2007 09:11 PM      Profile for Danny Morello     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK,,,FREE splicer,,,,shipping is $150,,,,lol

Bob Jaroc
Junior

- posted February 25, 2007 02:44 AM      Profile for Bob Jaroc   Email Bob Jaroc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hello, this item still around?

--------------------
www.softloader.com

Danny Morello
Film Handler

- posted February 25, 2007 09:10 PM      Profile for Danny Morello     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Bob,,,Yes I still have the splicer.
Danny

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted February 26, 2007 07:42 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Bob, Just wanted to welcome you aboard the forum.

Plenty of people on here with knowledge of all things film and all formats (nearly).

Hope you get stuck in and enjoy yourself. [Smile]

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Mike Peckham
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 26, 2007 09:56 AM      Profile for Mike Peckham   Email Mike Peckham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Bob

Welcome! Good to see somone else from Sussex on here; I think that makes four of us [Smile] .

Mike

--------------------
Auntie Em must have stopped wondering where I am by now...

Bob Jaroc
Junior

- posted February 26, 2007 01:59 PM      Profile for Bob Jaroc   Email Bob Jaroc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey fellas

was going to say hello in the right forum but jumped right in to fill my need for a good 16mm splicer.

so hello here

and danny, im keen on the splicer, lets work something out!

--------------------
www.softloader.com

Danny Morello
Film Handler

- posted February 26, 2007 04:06 PM      Profile for Danny Morello     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bob, Im willing to work with you but I need to know how much shipping will be to you because you live in the UK. The price for the splicer as you know is $150 US dollars.
Danny

Bob Jaroc
Junior

- posted February 26, 2007 05:06 PM      Profile for Bob Jaroc   Email Bob Jaroc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cool cool, i will pm you my adress and you can check it out

the last splicer i was chasing on ebay from the us had a 30 dollar shipping on it so i guess its going to be around there.

the price is 150 including us shipping, does that mean you will -the us shipping before you add the international?

thanks

--------------------
www.softloader.com

Danny Morello
Film Handler

- posted February 26, 2007 08:22 PM      Profile for Danny Morello     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bob, Just sent you a PM

Danny Morello
Film Handler

- posted February 27, 2007 04:19 PM      Profile for Danny Morello     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bob,,,I sent you another PM
Danny

Danny Morello
Film Handler

- posted February 28, 2007 06:26 AM      Profile for Danny Morello     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Splicer is sold. Thankyou VERY much Bob.
Danny

Rob Koeling
Master Film Handler

- posted March 02, 2007 06:58 AM      Profile for Rob Koeling     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Bob,

Nice to see someone from Brighton here! If you have instant need for a tape splicer, don't hesitate to contact me, you can always borrow one.

I had a look at your website. Interesting stuff (and a pretty impressive line-up of gigs). Could you drop a note if you have a play-date somewhere around here?

- Rob

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC