8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm equipment for sale/trade   » Buckingham films

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Buckingham films
Rob Koeling
Master Film Handler

- posted October 09, 2018 03:25 AM      Profile for Rob Koeling     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone know if Anthony Reypert of Buckingham Film is still in business? I tried to email him using an old email address, but it bounced.

-Rob

|  IP: Logged

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted October 09, 2018 03:35 AM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He is still in business. Tony attends several conventions. He will certainly be at the Get Together 9.5 event at Harpenden (see the 9.5 section).
Buckingham Film Services
43, Broomfield
Stacey Bushes
Milton Keynes MK12 6HA
Tel 01908 315110
buckingham@filmservices.wanadoo.co.uk

--------------------
Dominique

Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted October 09, 2018 03:54 AM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tony is winding down his business due to his age, but he still attends conventions as Dominique says.
It's best to telephone him, unfortunately he does not have an ansafone.

--------------------
Maurice

Rob Koeling
Master Film Handler

- posted October 09, 2018 04:57 AM      Profile for Rob Koeling     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks guys! I'll give him a call.

- Rob

Terry Sills
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 09, 2018 08:53 AM      Profile for Terry Sills     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tony actually bought his current home from a business acquaintance of mine about 15yrs ago when he sold his shop at Fleece Yard, Buckingham and I always make a point of visiting his stall at the Harpenden event. I'm sure he will be there this year, but sadly I don't think I will be able to make it due to my imminent house move.
On another tack - has anyone heard anything about Wally Smith, of what used to be, Pinedene Films, Southampton? The last I heard, he was not in very good health and he is getting on in years, but that was a while ago. He has a massive collection of films and Cine equipment which would put most Cine dealers to shame. If anyone has ever visited his home they will know what I mean when I say that there is film and equipment all over the house as well as a huge outbuilding full of the same. Incredible. The problem is that he is not easy to deal with and one would be lucky to come away with a bargain [Cool]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC