8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » HOLLYWOOD UK - 2005

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HOLLYWOOD UK - 2005
Ian O'Reilly
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 20, 2005 03:35 AM      Profile for Ian O'Reilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have just watched Keith Wiltons' latest release on DVD (probably get lynched for mentioning this on the 8mm Forum, but here goes anyway) Hollywood UK - 2005 is an updated version of the 1992 classic of the same title, and I must say that it is excellent in both quality and content.
For all you new collectors who were not collecting in '92, it is a must to have, just to see how the hobby was buzzing 13 years ago, and as they say "NOSTALGIA AIN'T WHAT IT USED TO BE."
Narrated by Brian Murphy and Ken Locke it is a great insight to this fascinating and strange hobby. I think the Lightwater Five would do well to have a copy of this trip back in time supplementing their vast 8mm collection. I am not being paid by Mr. Wilton to promote this, although a few quid in the arse pocket would be nice [Eek!]
Available from the mystro himself Mr. Wilton or dare I say Perrys priced at £19.99 plus a £1 p & P.
GO ON TREAT YOURSELF!!! and see how grandpa Ian looked all those years ago [Confused]

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC