8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Where is "Completed listings" in Germany Ebay?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where is "Completed listings" in Germany Ebay?
Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted July 25, 2005 03:33 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I used to see "Completed listings" box (in German Language) to find sold items in Germany Ebay site, but today I could not find it. I tried and tried, I only found box for "Angebote".

So where is it now?

Thanks for your help.

--------------------
Winbert

|  IP: Logged

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted July 25, 2005 11:34 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't panic. :-)

Look for a small line of text that says "Oben angegebene Optionen _anpassen_" - with "anpassen" underlined as a clickable link. When you go there you'll get to a page where you can configure which options you want to see on eBay's listing pages, and which ones you want to hide.
I'm guessing that due to some random cookie issue eBay suddenly decided that you wanted the "completed listings" option hidden from view (this has happened to me before, on eBay USA of all places), so all you need to do is unhide it and that should fix you right up. Hope this helps! [Smile]

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted July 26, 2005 04:47 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aha.....
Thanks Jan, you are so kind.

bye

--------------------
Winbert

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted July 26, 2005 06:34 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*blush*

Always glad to help (especially with German-language issues) [Smile]

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC