8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Movie Maker Mags

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Movie Maker Mags
Trevor Adams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 15, 2005 06:02 PM      Profile for Trevor Adams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
FREE! 100s of mags, Home Movies/ACW/Movie Maker. 1930s-late 1980s.FREE.Pick-up only.Auckland.

--------------------
Trevor

|  IP: Logged

Trevor Adams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 15, 2005 10:54 PM      Profile for Trevor Adams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amazing!They have gone.Such is the power of advertising.ihe GS1200 one wasn't in this lot Kev,I gave it to the guy who bought my projector.Sorry.Trev

--------------------
Trevor

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted August 17, 2005 04:13 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh well [Frown] still on the look out for that one then. Thanks anyway.

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Mike Peckham
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 18, 2005 12:59 AM      Profile for Mike Peckham   Email Mike Peckham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kev,

Which one was it? I've got quite a few spare Movie Maker mags, you never know...

Mike

--------------------
Auntie Em must have stopped wondering where I am by now...

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted August 18, 2005 03:01 AM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If anyone has a couple theyd like to sell i would be greatful to make a purchase [Wink]

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted August 19, 2005 03:50 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Mike, I dont know the edition but its the one with the GS1200 tech review by Philip Jenkins not the Ivan Watsan hands on review. It would have been Jan or Feb early 80's.

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted August 19, 2005 05:41 PM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That would be a great article to post on the forum, there are a lot of GS1200 users out here who would find this most interesting.

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

Michael De Angelis
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 19, 2005 11:07 PM      Profile for Michael De Angelis   Email Michael De Angelis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is it possible to post .pdf documents on the Forum?
If some of us have copies of old film catalogs, it may be fun to access and share these online. [Smile]

Michael

--------------------
Isn't it great that we can all communicate about this great
hobby that we love!

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted August 24, 2005 04:34 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
I think after looking through some Mags I have here that the GS tech review was Jan 79? The tech reviews dont have the authors name included as they are done by the Movie Maker tech team (Philip Jenkins). There was another review which I think was by Ivan Watson but this isnt the one I want.

I Think scanning in some of these reviews and posting them on the forum is a great idea. There is a CD in circulation which has a number of reviews on it so I will check that out.

Thanks, Kev.

--------------------

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC