8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Indy Jones 4

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Indy Jones 4
Ernie Zahn
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 09, 2007 08:22 AM      Profile for Ernie Zahn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They decided to shoot Indy 4 on 35mm in anamorphic. Glad to hear it! That'll make it easier to make release prints for Super-8! I haven't seen the movie yet and I already know that I want the trailer from Derann [Big Grin]

--------------------
Check out the trailer for my feature length Spaghetti-style Western:

Six and Bisti

|  IP: Logged

John Clancy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 10, 2007 04:28 AM      Profile for John Clancy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's because Steven Spielberg is a film enthusiast. Not only does he prefer the look of film he appreciates working in the same was as all those artists of the past.

Ridley Scott is another director who appreciates film and is putting off the video camera as long as possible.

Funny how two of the most successful directors of modern times seem to have a better understanding than most.

--------------------
British Film Collectors Convention home page www.bfcc.biz. The site is for the whole of the film collecting hobby and not just the BFCC.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC