8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Joey Bishop

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Joey Bishop
Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted October 18, 2007 04:06 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I always liked him - Have a nice tape of the opening to his show, teasers for York cigarettes, one with Joe Besser - Next to Dean, e was one of the smart 'rats' - I hope TCM will run OCEAN'S 11 and anything else with him - Also Debroah Kerr, great in MOGAMBO - Shorty

|  IP: Logged

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 18, 2007 04:22 PM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Joe, I have to agree about Joey being one of the smart "rats". He will be sadly missed. The lovely Miss Kerr sadly passed away on Tuesday aged 86. Another "star" in the sky [Frown]
I think you'll find that Deborah Kerr was in "King Solomons' Mines" not "Mogambo". That other "sultry" siren, Ava Gardner was in "Mogambo" with "Mr Gable". Both cracking films [Smile]

[ October 18, 2007, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: Keith Ashfield ]

--------------------
"We'll find 'em in the end, I promise you. We'll find 'em. Just as sure as a turnin' of the earth".

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC