8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » October BFCC

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: October BFCC
Michael O'Regan
Film God

- posted September 04, 2009 02:14 PM      Profile for Michael O'Regan   Email Michael O'Regan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is the car park still in operation?

|  IP: Logged

John Clancy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 05, 2009 03:03 AM      Profile for John Clancy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It is currently.

--------------------
British Film Collectors Convention home page www.bfcc.biz. The site is for the whole of the film collecting hobby and not just the BFCC.

Michael O'Regan
Film God

- posted September 05, 2009 03:40 AM      Profile for Michael O'Regan   Email Michael O'Regan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi John,

I guess I should've asked - is it likely to be in operation for the Oct BFCC?

John Clancy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 06, 2009 02:52 AM      Profile for John Clancy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let's hope so. And as work hasn't started yet let's also hope the work holds off until the second dip in this recession starts so it never happens. But that's a big ask as everything is set up so it doesn't occur until after next May (i.e. the next election). Unfortunately by then the Town Hall is priced out of the market anyway.

--------------------
British Film Collectors Convention home page www.bfcc.biz. The site is for the whole of the film collecting hobby and not just the BFCC.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC