8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » 2010 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: 2010
Antoine Orsero
Master Film Handler

- posted December 31, 2009 08:09 AM      Profile for Antoine Orsero   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
Tony

|  IP: Logged

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 31, 2009 08:19 AM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Gian Luca Mario

--------------------
I remember when I was (super) 8 years old...

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted December 31, 2009 08:39 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No photo for you folks, but all the best!

Roy Scheider, (in "2010") is there to greet us, laced up on the projector!

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Alex Fox
Expert Film Handler

- posted December 31, 2009 10:55 AM      Profile for Alex Fox   Author's Homepage   Email Alex Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR to all. Alex

Claus Harding
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 31, 2009 11:01 AM      Profile for Claus Harding   Email Claus Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy New Year and best wishes for a great 2010 to everyone here,

Claus.

--------------------
"Why are there shots of deserts in a scene that's supposed to take place in Belgium during the winter?" (Review of 'Battle of the Bulge'.)

Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 31, 2009 11:12 AM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Also from me,the best wishes for everyone on the forum!
I hope next year all your dreams come true and you find the movies your looking for!

A G R E A T S U P E R 8 Y E A R I N 2 0 1 0 ! ! ! [Big Grin]

Jeroen [Smile]

--------------------
Super8 that's the greatest hobby in my life,i was 9 to have my first viewer from GAF.

Greg Marshall
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 31, 2009 02:58 PM      Profile for Greg Marshall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's to a great 2010 for everyone! May it bring us a new release!?!?!?

Bill Phelps
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 31, 2009 03:47 PM      Profile for Bill Phelps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HAPPY NEW YEAR from Northeastern Ohio, USA

Bill

Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 31, 2009 05:51 PM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So I'm officially in 2010 now! Happy New-Year!

--------------------
Well who’s on first? Yeah. Go ahead and tell me. Who. The guy on first. Who. The guy playin’ first base. Who. The guy on first. Who is on first! What are you askin’ me for? I’m askin’ you!

Joe Taffis
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 31, 2009 06:05 PM      Profile for Joe Taffis   Email Joe Taffis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A healthy and prosperous new year to all! [Smile]

--------------------
Joe Taffis

John Almond
Expert Film Handler

- posted December 31, 2009 07:08 PM      Profile for John Almond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well it took me ages to type this.......hic...........hippy naw yeer...........hic............wheres mi drinkk goone

--------------------
"SARAH CONNOR?"
"No, she's just nipped to Sainsbury's. Do you want to come in and wait for her?"

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted December 31, 2009 07:48 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes a very Happy New Year to all Forum members.

Kev. [Smile]

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 31, 2009 08:03 PM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Always a pleasure to see you here, Kevin.
Happy New Year to you and mom.
GIAN

--------------------
I remember when I was (super) 8 years old...

Stuart Fyvie
Film Handler

- posted December 31, 2009 08:31 PM      Profile for Stuart Fyvie   Email Stuart Fyvie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
'2010- The Year We Make Contact'.......

Happy New year!

Dino Everette
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 01, 2010 12:26 AM      Profile for Dino Everette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Right..... the year we make contact, so will that be at John Black's next film show? Or is everyone gonna make the BFCC?

Happy new year to everyone and hope 2010 brings us all a little bit closer and a lot of film to enjoy.... Oh and brings Kev back home to help us all with our elmos, and brings some of you animation fans a new CAR(S)

--------------------
"You're too Far Out Miss Lawrence"

Michael O'Regan
Film God

- posted January 01, 2010 02:33 AM      Profile for Michael O'Regan   Email Michael O'Regan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy New Year everybody.
[Smile]

David Pannell
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 01, 2010 03:33 AM      Profile for David Pannell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Greetings and a happy and prosperous New Year to one and all, from the depths of West Sussex.

Another year in the company of such a fine Forum! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Dave.

Valves and celluloid - a great combination!
Early technology rules OK!

John Edwards
Film Handler

- posted January 01, 2010 03:40 AM      Profile for John Edwards     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
a happy and prosperous new year to all forum members that love film.j.e. eddie.

--------------------
theatre is live film is art television is furniture.

John Clancy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 01, 2010 03:42 AM      Profile for John Clancy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good idea Osi. Shall we have a synchronous Super 8 screening of 2010 The Year We Make Contact on Super 8 all over the world? Now that could be a minor newsworthy item it we all settle on a screening time.

--------------------
British Film Collectors Convention home page www.bfcc.biz. The site is for the whole of the film collecting hobby and not just the BFCC.

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 01, 2010 03:43 AM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wish health, wealth and happiness to all my friends, old and new, and even the ones yet to be found, for the New Year.

May we all realise all of our goals and all of our wishes for the future, whatever they may be.

Keith

--------------------
"We'll find 'em in the end, I promise you. We'll find 'em. Just as sure as a turnin' of the earth".

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted January 01, 2010 09:01 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good idea! A worldwide viewing of "2010" ...

Though I will be one of the rare individuals watching an optical super 8 print of this title. I'm fortunate that this was printed on L.P.P. (I'm assuming, as this optiocal print is mint color.) It's extremely sharp and a reel pleasure to view!

Though, I must confess, I'd love to have a scope title of this as well! (Someday ... when finances are better!)

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 01, 2010 09:39 AM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Get me a print and I'll join the screening ^^

Where is the next convention? If it's in Britain then maybe I can come [Smile]

--------------------
Well who’s on first? Yeah. Go ahead and tell me. Who. The guy on first. Who. The guy playin’ first base. Who. The guy on first. Who is on first! What are you askin’ me for? I’m askin’ you!

Thomas Murin, Jr.
Master Film Handler

- posted January 01, 2010 10:10 AM      Profile for Thomas Murin, Jr.   Author's Homepage   Email Thomas Murin, Jr.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A very Happy New Year to one and all!

I do not have 2010 on S8 so will be screening the Blu-Ray instead. [Smile]

--------------------
My crummy Deviant Art account. Read my poetic tribute to the internet comic strip Ozy & Millie and view my crappy attempts at art.

http://cougartiger.deviantart.com/

Jean-Marc Toussaint
Film God

- posted January 02, 2010 12:17 PM      Profile for Jean-Marc Toussaint   Author's Homepage   Email Jean-Marc Toussaint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy new year to all my film friends from all over the world. [Smile]

--------------------
The Grindcave Cinema Website

Chip Gelmini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 02, 2010 12:40 PM      Profile for Chip Gelmini     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I echo all of these comments.

Especially to Mr. Elmo - it's GREAT to see you back online posting here!

[Smile]

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC