8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Please support my film!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please support my film!
Tang Kang Sheng
Junior

- posted September 26, 2010 07:55 AM      Profile for Tang Kang Sheng   Email Tang Kang Sheng   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PLS SUPPORT MY VIDEO
http://civiclife.sg/competition-filmdetails-vote.php?id=88

After voting
please check your spam folder as the confirmation emails are going into there and votes are therefore NOT being confirmed (and so cannot be validated).

|  IP: Logged

Joe Taffis
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 26, 2010 09:36 AM      Profile for Joe Taffis   Email Joe Taffis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tang, nice video, but this is a FILM forum. Please correct me if this is actual 8mm/16mm film.

--------------------
Joe Taffis

Jose Artiles
Master Film Handler

- posted September 26, 2010 07:51 PM      Profile for Jose Artiles   Email Jose Artiles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Joe,Im with you,this is a FILM forum,that movie was RECORDED ON VIDEO.Im proud of you Joe,you are a true film collector and a true film lover and believe me,there´s not too much lefth so faithfull to film like you and i nowadays.

--------------------
As Steven Spielberg says....
Nothing beats old school projection. Digital is just an imitation.

Douglas Meltzer

- posted September 27, 2010 09:09 AM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes this is a film forum, however Tang Kang Sheng correctly posted this thread in the General Yak section. The subheading on our home page does state that this section is "for yakking about random non-film topics (video included)." The posting is legitimate, plus I enjoyed the short.

I would hope that Tang can tell us a little more about the contest and what equipment was used on the project. I'd hate to think we're just being used for our vote!

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Joe Taffis
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 27, 2010 04:59 PM      Profile for Joe Taffis   Email Joe Taffis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're right Doug, I stand corrected, but I do get the feeling that Tang believes that shooting video and film are one and the same. Jose and I just went on defense too quickly [Big Grin] Sorry Tang....

--------------------
Joe Taffis

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC