8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Mountain Films Warehouse

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mountain Films Warehouse
Michael O'Regan
Film God

- posted January 26, 2012 01:09 PM      Profile for Michael O'Regan   Email Michael O'Regan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In reading the excellent article in Film Collector by John Clancy and Keith Wilton I saw mention of the large Mountain warehouse located near the Centrepoint building.
Was this also the warehouse for Mailmaster Films?

|  IP: Logged

Paul Spinks
Master Film Handler

- posted January 28, 2012 07:31 AM      Profile for Paul Spinks   Email Paul Spinks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I believe that Mountain Films traded as Modern Home Movies, Portland Films,Heritage Films and Mailmaster Films from premises in Shaftesbury Avenue, New Oxford Street and West Central Street all in London's West End. I think that Mountain 4X400ft features comprise most of my super 8 collection and I have quite a nostalgic affection for the company. The article in Film Collector magazine is excellent and I'm looking forward to the next issue in May.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC