8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Leon NorrisI

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Leon NorrisI
Alex Fox
Expert Film Handler

- posted March 07, 2012 12:27 PM      Profile for Alex Fox   Author's Homepage   Email Alex Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am trying to get in touch with Leon Norris, the phone number that i have for him is not in service. Can someone give me some info., Thanks Alex

|  IP: Logged

Jon Addams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 07, 2012 12:56 PM      Profile for Jon Addams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know which number you have Alex, but here is the last number I have for him: 215-439-1228

Jon

Louis Franchetti
Expert Film Handler

- posted March 07, 2012 01:24 PM      Profile for Louis Franchetti   Author's Homepage   Email Louis Franchetti   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
215 439 1228 [*]May151963

--------------------
Louis Franchetti

Alex Fox
Expert Film Handler

- posted March 07, 2012 02:37 PM      Profile for Alex Fox   Author's Homepage   Email Alex Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jon and Louis,Thank you both for the phone number ,the number that I have is 610 275 1225 kind regards Alex

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted March 07, 2012 02:42 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Leon used to live in Norristown (so good they named the town after him!), but recently he moved closer to Philadelphia, so the change from 610 to 215 area codes makes sense.

(I have relatives down there, and years back they split the suburbs off from the 215 area code and gave them "610")

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

Jon Addams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 07, 2012 07:33 PM      Profile for Jon Addams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
(I have relatives down there, and years back they split the suburbs off from the 215 area code and gave them "610")
Things change rapidly in Philly Steve, you can add 267 and 484 [Wink]

Jon

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC