8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Movie music

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Movie music
Hal Dickens
Junior

- posted April 30, 2013 07:26 PM      Profile for Hal Dickens   Email Hal Dickens   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I apologize as this is not related to 8mm films but I thought some members here might be interested if they're musicians.
I'm sure most of us film lovers appreciate the music in our favorite movies.
I've long been frustrated by the lack of sheet music available for so many classic films so about a year ago I decided to write my own piano solos of music to the Universal monster movies, "The Wolf Man", "The Bride Of Frankenstein", "The Mummy" and others. I post them on Youtube under the name- Gorgotheking.
Is there anyone else here who loves movie music also to the point you'd like to play it?

|  IP: Logged

Joerg Polzfusz
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 02, 2013 02:26 AM      Profile for Joerg Polzfusz   Author's Homepage   Email Joerg Polzfusz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great!

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC