8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Pamar Colour Slides

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pamar Colour Slides
Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted July 18, 2013 10:14 AM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Robert Crewdson in another posting asked what the glamour films of Harrison Marks were like compared with the Walton Glamour films. A quick answer. More raunchy.

I have no details of Harrison Marks' sub-standard films but I do have a listing of his Pamar glamour slides. Pamar was taken from his leading model, Pamela Green, who lived with him for a few years and took his name. PAMARks.

The slides were 2" x 2" and each set consisted of eight slides, they were 21/- per set. My listing has the stamp of Capitol Film Distributors, 193 Wardour Street, London, W.1

There were 36 sets available.

Shirley Crawford
Rochelle Lofting
Lynn Shaw
Rita Lande (5 sets)
Pamela Green (5 sets)

The rest of the young ladies were only referred to by their Christian names.

Here's a link to Pamela Green.

http://www.pamela-green.com/

--------------------
Maurice

|  IP: Logged

Robert Crewdson
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted July 18, 2013 10:30 AM      Profile for Robert Crewdson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Harrison Marks films in Super 8 were available through Mountain Films. They fetch high prices now.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC