8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Les Cinglés du cinéma (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: Les Cinglés du cinéma
Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted January 22, 2018 05:06 PM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Les cinglés du Cinéma 2018 will be held next Friday and Saturday [Smile]

--------------------
Dominique

|  IP: Logged

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted January 28, 2018 06:42 PM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Two nice days. As usual, the Friday has an entry fee (5 euros) while the entrance on Saturday is free. Still films and material but also many "papers" (books, posters...) and dvds. I would have prefered a film only event but I'm afraid we have to be happy with what we have nowadays.

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Dominique

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted January 29, 2018 02:01 AM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

-

This picture is a little bit out of focus, sorry.

-

-

-

--------------------
Dominique

Fabrizio Mosca
Master Film Handler

- posted January 29, 2018 06:48 AM      Profile for Fabrizio Mosca   Email Fabrizio Mosca   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] Looks like a paradise [Big Grin]
Hi Dominique, what projector is in the first picture (the one with big reels)? It seems a 16mm

From the pictures it seems that there are lot of projectors and cameras, but how about films?

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted January 29, 2018 07:16 AM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fabrizio, it seems that it's a CVS but I cannot say much about it.
There was a collector who came to sell all his super 8 collection but he took the decision recently and it was the first time he attended a convention so the prices he asked were too high (for example, 500 euros for Siegfried). At the end of the second day, I told him that he probably didn't really want to sell his films, hence the prices and he said that when he put them out of the shelves at his home that made him something so I suggested him to make a projection the same night ;-) La bande des Cinés, the famous shop in Paris was, as usual there and prices are often lower than usual. A seller had piles of 16 mm films. On different other tables there were also films (of each gauges, including 17.5 and 9.5 of course). Not as many films as 20 years ago but still enough to be happy with.

-

-

The Ciné Club 9,5 de France was located just at the entrance so it was the first sight for the visitors.

-

Most of our UK members will recongnize the two British gentlemen (who sell material at cine conventions like The Big Screenn revival, Harpenden...). Patrick is showing to Madame Latrasse a project of 9.5 films catalogue. No doubt, it will be talked about it later in the 9.5 world.

-

This projector was not for sale. It was used to make some 9.5 projections.

--------------------
Dominique

All times are Central
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC