8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Happy Feet 2 Blu-ray scan needed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy Feet 2 Blu-ray scan needed
Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 14, 2014 06:19 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I managed to buy a cheap Blu-ray of "Happy Feet 2" but it was the disc only, does anyone have a copy they could scan the cover and send it to me at my usual email address indi8films@aol.com , I would be most grateful.

P.S. if anyone's got a Blu-ray of the Steve Martin's 1st outing as Clouseau in his remake of "The Pink Panther" I could do with a scan for that as well.

Thanks in advance.

Barry.

|  IP: Logged

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 14, 2014 11:10 AM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
On the way to you Barry.

--------------------
"We'll find 'em in the end, I promise you. We'll find 'em. Just as sure as a turnin' of the earth".

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 17, 2014 07:34 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Keith,

Scans came this morning, thanks for all your help.

Martin Jones
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 17, 2014 08:04 AM      Profile for Martin Jones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
FOR EVERYBOD'S INFORMATION:

If you need scans for DVDs, Cds or BluRays, both Outer Labels (front and rear) and the discs themselves, this is where you get them....

http://www.cdcovers.cc/

Try it and be amazed!
Useful also for making Artwork for film boxes

--------------------
Retired TV Service Engineer
Ongoing interest in Telecine....

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC