8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Western Themes A challange

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Western Themes A challange
Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted November 19, 2014 02:12 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This old LP contained a really good version of River of no Return.
I cannot find this track anywhere on any CD, can anyone help?
I don't want any other version other than the one that was on this LP. Its by Paul Nero and is instrumental. I've found many others but not this one.

-

|  IP: Logged

Clay Smith
Expert Film Handler

- posted November 21, 2014 06:09 PM      Profile for Clay Smith   Email Clay Smith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Tom,
I did some research on this through my music sources and alas, none turn up for "River Of No Return" by Paul Nero on CD. It would seem it's just appearing on that Great Western Themes Vol. 2 vinyl lp (UK release on United Artists -UAS 2964) and that title has never been reissued onto CD. Do you have the vinyl album? If not, I could do a transfer for you onto CD but it would take a few weeks. If you do have the album, you could perhaps find someone there to transfer for you. In any case, let me know and I'll do what I can. - Clay

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 21, 2014 07:03 PM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Tom - have sent you an email with a couple of links to the theme. Hope they are what you wanted?

--------------------
"We'll find 'em in the end, I promise you. We'll find 'em. Just as sure as a turnin' of the earth".

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC