8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Sherlock Holmes Sheldon Reynolds (1954)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sherlock Holmes Sheldon Reynolds (1954)
David Ollerearnshaw
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 30, 2014 01:41 PM      Profile for David Ollerearnshaw   Author's Homepage   Email David Ollerearnshaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just watched the The Christmas Pudding on super 8 and a couple of others on youtube.

For some reason this series never got shown in the UK till 2000 ish.

Dr Watson is played total different to some other ones. He captures the villains in some episodes.

I wonder how many made it to super 8?

--------------------
I love the smell of film in the morning.

http://www.thereelimage.co.uk/

|  IP: Logged

Clyde Miles
Expert Film Handler

- posted November 30, 2014 02:23 PM      Profile for Clyde Miles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
david pretty sure i have a complete episode of this series
on standard eight.

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted November 30, 2014 03:14 PM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have on standard 8 (sound) The Case Of The Christmas Pudding but I don't know if it's from that serie.

--------------------
Dominique

Panayotis A. Carayannis
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 30, 2014 05:14 PM      Profile for Panayotis A. Carayannis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There were three episodes from the series released by Heritage, in std 8 sound and complete at 25 minutes. The Case of the Unlucky Gambler,The Case of the Golden Gainsborough,The Case of the Christmas Pudding.

David Ollerearnshaw
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 06, 2014 03:19 PM      Profile for David Ollerearnshaw   Author's Homepage   Email David Ollerearnshaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have The Case of the Unlucky Gambler,,The Case of the Christmas Pudding. in super 8. Both 600ft I quite like them, filmed in France I think. Thanks to film.

--------------------

Nigel Higgins
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 09, 2014 01:09 PM      Profile for Nigel Higgins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have the christmas pudding haunted gainsborough bot on 2x 400ft black and white super 8mm sound great little films.

David Ollerearnshaw
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 09, 2014 01:52 PM      Profile for David Ollerearnshaw   Author's Homepage   Email David Ollerearnshaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My two must have been on 2x400ft due to splice on both. I did buy secondhand.

--------------------

Nigel Higgins
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 09, 2014 03:12 PM      Profile for Nigel Higgins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes they look like they would fit on 1 x 600ft easily ,infact ii was thinking of doing so myself.

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted December 21, 2014 05:15 PM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looking for The Case of The Christmas Pudding (to project on 24th December), I realized that I have also The Case of the Golden Gainsborough. Both in standard (regular) 8.

--------------------
Dominique

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted December 23, 2014 12:42 PM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I tried to project The Case of the Golden Gainsborough but for not yet indentified reason(s) the film jumps when projected normally but is steady when projected on reverse side. The projector is not to blame as other films run normally.

--------------------
Dominique

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC