8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Pink BIson 3: Love Connections YOUTUBE Premiere!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pink BIson 3: Love Connections YOUTUBE Premiere!
Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted January 05, 2015 01:14 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey everybody, here is that film that I made while in college in 2003. Please note that it was lkargely shot on VHSC, so it's not going to look as good as HD stuff today, (though I'm currently working on a complete restoration of the original tapes used, which I thankfully still have.

Please download it as much as you want. There is no charge as, while the film itself is the copyrighted material of my production company, (Wilding Whispered Entertainment), the music used in the film is not our copyright. Therefore, even if we wanted to, we couldn't legally sell it. Well, not without getting in trouble, of course.

Though it has it's various problems, (ridiculous "wardrobe malfunctions" and such), having watched many comedies today, I would dare say that this film of ours, has more good comedy than much of what is out there, and that, made by the big name studios!

It runs a little over 90 minutes. Watch through the end credits and beyond, as the jokes and fun continue on!!!

Good moronic fun! Enjoy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwZSgX3L-gA&feature=youtu.be

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted January 20, 2015 12:51 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hope that you get a chance to watch it all the way to the end, as there are jokes all the way through the credits, as well as an outtakes section at the end.

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC