8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Any aviation enthusiasts on here :)?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any aviation enthusiasts on here :)?
Elyas Tesfaye
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 02, 2015 09:35 PM      Profile for Elyas Tesfaye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I recently contacted the aviation museum in Winnipeg to volunteer and screen my 3 episode mini series on the 50th anniversary of the first manned flight in Canada. Produced by the NFBC, the series "Salut to flight" is a treat to both enthusiasts and otherwise alike. That got me thinking, those of us that don't have that many reels to appreciate, you will be surprised how many reels are out there just sitting and gathering dust in some archive somewhere. Just as an example, they were so excited, a member said that they actually have a few reels in their possession (Some of which we screened- Boeing promotional etc...). Next thing you know, we started talking about a deal to convert them to digital... [Smile] . Happy hunting and hope you're all having a great start to the week [Smile] !!!

-
 -
 -

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC