8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Would you believe it??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Would you believe it??
Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted March 11, 2015 07:08 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Would you believe it, only today I've spotted yet another Super 8mm miracle projector with an astonishing array of features, like no other ever seen!

If anyone would care to point me in the direction of the Super 8mm projector that can produce 5600 Ansi Lumens, I would indeed, be most eternally grateful!!

I do believe that's double and more of my current £4000+ Digital Home Cinema Projector

Fabulous news for all you Super 8mm fanatics, though!

And what a complete waste of money for all those Panny fans thinking they had the very best of 21st Century Technology spending thousands for half of what you guys have from the 80's !!!! [Wink]

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

|  IP: Logged

Mark Silvester
Master Film Handler

- posted March 14, 2015 12:59 PM      Profile for Mark Silvester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I want it...send me the link ..

--------------------
Mark Silvester

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted March 14, 2015 04:17 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Now you know only too well where to look Mark! [Wink]

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC