8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » The Wrath of Kings

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Wrath of Kings
Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted March 23, 2015 05:06 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am here to unashamedly ask you all to look at the link and see my Brothers second book. He is an ameture historian and so far this is his second book. If Steven Spielburg or any of his mates are looking in please read and turn it into a movie. [Big Grin] [Wink]
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wrath-Kings-Phili p-Photiou/dp/1785071971/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1427147904&sr=8-1&keywords=the+wrath+of+kings

He is soon doing book signing in Leeds. Please do pass this on.

|  IP: Logged

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted March 24, 2015 12:51 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Nice work Tom. Must feel good to have a famous Author in the family! [Smile]

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted March 24, 2015 07:42 AM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
its very good. [Wink]
Here is what Philippa Gregory has said on it, and she has also got a very good item on the back cover, cant be bad

"Philip Photiou's knowledge of the period is detailed and extensive and he manages to catch the drama and the brutality of the times. It's a very readable book for lovers of historical fiction who like the slow unfolding of a hard story.”

Philippa Gregory
[Wink]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC