8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » CINEFEST 35 Film Is Ready.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CINEFEST 35 Film Is Ready.
Joe Vannicola
Expert Film Handler

- posted March 28, 2015 10:06 PM      Profile for Joe Vannicola   Email Joe Vannicola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My tribute to the last Cinefest is now posted on YouTube. Go to jv16mm and take a gander at it. I had to shorten it because it could not be posted,they said because of the movie's length,but as soon as I'm able, I'll either post the other parts of the film or I'll post the unedited 20 minute directors cut.

--------------------
Joe

|  IP: Logged

Alan Gouger
Master Film Handler

- posted March 28, 2015 10:45 PM      Profile for Alan Gouger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry to hear this was the last gathering. Looks like a blast I bet you could find some real gems. Regardless the reasoning for closing the annual event Id much rather watch film even if were available in digital format. Thanks for posting.

Elyas Tesfaye
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 29, 2015 07:55 AM      Profile for Elyas Tesfaye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Joe,

hats off to you, sir, on a tribute well done [Smile] !!! Enjoyed every minute of em all and thanks so much for sharing [Big Grin] !!!

Cheers,
Elyas

Joe Vannicola
Expert Film Handler

- posted March 30, 2015 04:58 PM      Profile for Joe Vannicola   Email Joe Vannicola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Elyas and Allan for your kind words. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Joe

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC