8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » SPECTRE Take two (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: SPECTRE Take two
Thomas Murin, Jr.
Master Film Handler

- posted February 26, 2016 04:26 PM      Profile for Thomas Murin, Jr.   Author's Homepage   Email Thomas Murin, Jr.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mark, I understand what you were saying now. No worries from me also!

Joseph, you're welcome! I watched it again today and remembered your question. [Wink]

As for the rest, the tracking chip is on the MI6 system which C likely would've had access to or had hacked into it on Blofeld's orders.

Bond knows the head of Spectre is tracking him (bad guys trying to kill him wherever he goes) so he reasons if he goes to the area the base is, he'll get picked up.

--------------------
My crummy Deviant Art account. Read my poetic tribute to the internet comic strip Ozy & Millie and view my crappy attempts at art.

http://cougartiger.deviantart.com/

|  IP: Logged

Mike Newell
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 26, 2016 04:48 PM      Profile for Mike Newell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not a fan of Adele but she delivers on Skyfall it is a strong theme in the catalogue of Bond opening theme songs. Sam Smith on Spectre despite a mountainload of hype can be summed up in one word DROSS.

The old acting adage of knowing your lines and not bumping into the furniture seem to have been lost on him he has a weak voice and the music backing is weak he actually damages the film. It is a shame his theme comes at the beginning instead of the one hour forty mark as it would make an excellent toilet break for the audience. [Eek!]

Pasquale DAlessio
Film God

- posted February 26, 2016 04:56 PM      Profile for Pasquale DAlessio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In addition Bond had "Smart Blood" which could also track him.

Thomas Murin, Jr.
Master Film Handler

- posted February 26, 2016 05:08 PM      Profile for Thomas Murin, Jr.   Author's Homepage   Email Thomas Murin, Jr.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pasquale, that's what I was referring to. Q states it's a "Smart Blood" micro tracking chip. It goes into Bond's bloodstream making it impossible for him to remove as he did in a previous film.

Mike Newell, I could not disagree more strongly with you.

--------------------
My crummy Deviant Art account. Read my poetic tribute to the internet comic strip Ozy & Millie and view my crappy attempts at art.

http://cougartiger.deviantart.com/

Mike Newell
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 26, 2016 06:13 PM      Profile for Mike Newell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thomas Murin , Jr I am quite happy to disagree with you and my ears thank me for it.

Tommy Woods
Expert Film Handler

- posted March 01, 2016 08:12 AM      Profile for Tommy Woods   Email Tommy Woods   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm with you on this Mike,not one of the best songs,if you close your eyes it could be Adele singing it,now Live and Let Die,there was a bond song !!! [Wink] (^^^)

--------------------
Let there be light,so god created the projector

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC