8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Indiana Jones is back!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Indiana Jones is back!
Lee Mannering
Film God

- posted March 17, 2016 03:28 AM      Profile for Lee Mannering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mr Ford will be back on our cinema screens in July 2019 for another Indiana Jones outing it has been announced.
All rather exciting news from Disney but will it be shot of film me wonders?

|  IP: Logged

Stuart Reid
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 17, 2016 03:53 AM      Profile for Stuart Reid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh good grief, I just hope it's better than the last outing. Also hope it's got 100% less Shia LeBeouf.

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted March 17, 2016 04:29 AM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Absolutely Stuart, fingers crossed.

Harrison will need a bit more of the Ibuprofen gel etc by 2018 filming I should imagine.

I suppose it depends who directs regarding the film or digital question.

Mind you Mr Ford looked very good and the new Star Wars film lifted immensely when he and chewy popped up.

I just wish to godness the vilain had kept his mask on all of the way through. A real duff move it coming off resulting in a bit of a drippy feel.

I wonder how much Mark Hamill got per second ?

Best Mark.

Pasquale DAlessio
Film God

- posted March 17, 2016 05:16 AM      Profile for Pasquale DAlessio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
By the time filming starts Harrison will be 77 years old!

Lee Mannering
Film God

- posted March 17, 2016 08:34 AM      Profile for Lee Mannering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think he was paid by frame Mark [Big Grin] Had to get that in before our Pat did [Razz]
First thing I thought of Pat as well was his age.

Joe Taffis
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 17, 2016 07:37 PM      Profile for Joe Taffis   Email Joe Taffis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No matter the outcome of this film(?), it's just these guys trying to re-live their glory days. They have the money to do it, so they will...

--------------------
Joe Taffis

Douglas Warren
Master Film Handler

- posted March 17, 2016 09:15 PM      Profile for Douglas Warren     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Considering Ford's age,by the time they start shooting this he'll need a stunt double if any scenes are shot of him eating solid foods.

--------------------
Turn out the lights,the movie is starting!

Lee Mannering
Film God

- posted March 18, 2016 04:11 AM      Profile for Lee Mannering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Right Joe and another great thing about 8mm collecting, reliving the moments.

Ferran Gimenez
Film Handler

- posted March 18, 2016 04:41 AM      Profile for Ferran Gimenez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Douglas you're right.
[Big Grin]

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted March 18, 2016 07:40 AM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is he going to be the Dad this time with Sean Connery being Grandad? [Big Grin]

Stuart Reid
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 18, 2016 08:02 AM      Profile for Stuart Reid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Crying with laughter at Douglas' comment. Never heard that one before! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted March 18, 2016 11:41 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alrighty, alrighty, heh, I had a laugh too, but I'm sure that they will place the film at an even later period than the last one (which I believe was in the 1950's?), perhaps his last great quest?

"Indiana JOnes and the Search for Geritol!"

(OK, I couldn't resist one either!)

I agree, Shia just felt like he was in there for the young people to get them in the doors, but he was the low point of the film for me as well. The one part of that film that I absolutely hated was all the ignorant people who just ranted on the film because ... "OMG!! He's like, so totally old!"

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC