8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » New Film Project! 'Six and Bisti'

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Film Project! 'Six and Bisti'
Ernie Zahn
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 17, 2016 12:36 PM      Profile for Ernie Zahn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello all! If you read my post from many many months ago I started a year long film fellowship teaching and making films in the Navajo Nation. Classes are nearly over and I'm getting ready to make my final project which will be a feature length western called 'Six and Bisti'

I've started a crowdfunding campaign to cover basic costs like gas, groceries for cast and crew, water, first aid, and lodging.

If anyone would like to contribute it would be greatly appreciated!: 'Six and Bisti'

If you can't or would prefer not to contribute, sharing the link would still be very much appreciated or a hearty "good luck, kid!"

On the tech side:
I feel it's important to point out that I'm shooting on digital but I'm working out the possibility of shooting certain sequences on 16mm or Super 8mm. But hey, if we raise enough before shooting begins, I'd love to shoot on film!

Thanks for reading!

--------------------
Check out the trailer for my feature length Spaghetti-style Western:

Six and Bisti

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC