8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » US eBay shipping to UK - can any US friends help?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: US eBay shipping to UK - can any US friends help?
Stuart Reid
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 08, 2016 09:17 AM      Profile for Stuart Reid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Guys, I'm looking to bid on some Blackhawk titles from the US, but the shipping is going to be nearly three times the price of the print. Could someone on here act as a postal inbetween, taking the prints and sending them on to the UK at a less expensive cost? I'll cover expenses of course, thank you.

|  IP: Logged

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted June 08, 2016 09:37 AM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Stuart I think there is a priority mailer envelope you might get 2, or possibly 3 in.

I think its around $25/27 or so.

Best Mark.

Zechariah Sporre
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 08, 2016 10:08 AM      Profile for Zechariah Sporre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't mind fowarding them for you. Yeah, in most cases the Flat Rate Priority envelopes are the way to go. However, they keep upping the price. They are now $32.95 (just a couple years ago they were $13.95). I can squeeze three 400' reels with boxes in an envelope or four reels with no boxes.

--------------------
There is a fine line between a hobby and a mental illness

Stuart Reid
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 08, 2016 11:38 AM      Profile for Stuart Reid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Zach, appreciated.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC