8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Paul Foster is back up and running ...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Paul Foster is back up and running ...
Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted July 05, 2016 11:59 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It appears that paul Foster is back up and running. I'm a fellow that believes that most everyone deserves a second chance, so i wish him the best.

I did think that perhaps he would put a quick note on his sight encouraging folks to keep him in mind, you know, give him a second chance, kind of a, "thank you for still being there",
as he must realize that the cine film community knows well the troubles that he has had in the near past. Perhaps, even a sale to move things quickly, instead of reposting his old list before the "problems' with no changes ...

... but then, of course, it's his site and he can do with it what he wishes.

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted July 05, 2016 02:41 PM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I bought a 16mm feature from Paul three weeks ago.

--------------------
Maurice

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted July 05, 2016 02:43 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Paul is currently not adding to his stock of films so no doubt, some bargains ahead hopefully! [Wink]

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

Terry Sills
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted July 05, 2016 03:01 PM      Profile for Terry Sills     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Always had good service from Paul in the past and wish him well in the future.

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted July 05, 2016 03:06 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Me Too Terry. [Smile] [Wink]

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

Douglas Warren
Master Film Handler

- posted July 05, 2016 06:07 PM      Profile for Douglas Warren     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I placed a Super-8 order with Paul just last week. He updated his website a few days ago. He's a nice man to deal with and I wish him the very best.

--------------------
Turn out the lights,the movie is starting!

Michael Lattavo
Expert Film Handler

- posted July 05, 2016 06:50 PM      Profile for Michael Lattavo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I placed a super 8 order while in Columbus for Cinevent, wrote him a note wishing him well, got a very nice note in return.

David Roberts
Master Film Handler

- posted July 08, 2016 01:28 PM      Profile for David Roberts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ive just received an order from him and am very happy with it.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC