8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Paging Candi Obrien

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Paging Candi Obrien
Michael Lattavo
Expert Film Handler

- posted September 19, 2016 07:22 PM      Profile for Michael Lattavo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Purchased and paid for two items at the end of August, no shipment, no answer to several emails - she seems to have dropped off the face of the Earth......

|  IP: Logged

Michael Lattavo
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 04, 2016 09:30 AM      Profile for Michael Lattavo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've called, I've emailed.......did anyone receive anything from her?

Guess that's a good lesson learned - don't buy from new members!

Douglas Meltzer

- posted October 04, 2016 12:29 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Michael,

Candi responded to you in her sale thread on September 22nd. I assume the films haven't arrived yet.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Michael Lattavo
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 04, 2016 12:51 PM      Profile for Michael Lattavo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Correct - she sent me an email the same day as the post asking if I received the order - I replied no, and asked if she had any tracking information.....haven't heard anything since. Have pm'd her through this forum, emailed and called.... [Confused]

Michael Lattavo
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 05, 2016 08:38 AM      Profile for Michael Lattavo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oddly enough, just arrived - shipped 9/30. So, all is well - although I'm still not sure why she would never return any of my inquiries...

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC