8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Merry Christmas (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Merry Christmas
Luis Caramelo
Master Film Handler

- posted December 07, 2016 05:20 AM      Profile for Luis Caramelo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
to all the menbers of this fórum and their families,i wish a merry Christmas,with nice films ofcourse,

best;
luis caramelo

|  IP: Logged

Antonio Costa Mota
Expert Film Handler

- posted December 07, 2016 05:48 AM      Profile for Antonio Costa Mota   Email Antonio Costa Mota   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello everyone
A very Happy Xmas to you all and a Prosperous New Year in
Good health and lots of films projectors. Etc.
Bomb Natal Luis

--------------------
António C. Mota

Simon Balderston
Expert Film Handler

- posted December 09, 2016 06:05 AM      Profile for Simon Balderston     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
merry Christmas and a happy new year to all have a great show [Cool] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

--------------------
kinema king

David Skillern
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 09, 2016 09:32 AM      Profile for David Skillern   Email David Skillern   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Season's Greetings to all on the forum - both near and far - have a great time and a happy viewing season

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted December 09, 2016 09:44 AM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cheers - Blessings - Peace - Shorty

Janice Glesser
Film Goddess

- posted December 09, 2016 10:45 AM      Profile for Janice Glesser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tis' the season! Happy holidays to all our forum members. May this time of year be filled with joy and happiness.

-

[ December 18, 2016, 11:22 AM: Message edited by: Janice Glesser ]

--------------------
Janice

"I'm having a very good day!"
Richard Dreyfuss - Let It Ride (1989).

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted December 09, 2016 11:21 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
May you're projectors burn Merry and Bright! [Smile]

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Evan Samaras
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 09, 2016 11:50 AM      Profile for Evan Samaras   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Samaras   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Holidays my friends!

--------------------
...When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the Earth...

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted December 09, 2016 12:05 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There are a lot of reasons this truly is the best time of the year. From a film point of view, the week between Christmas and New Year's is kind of a personal film festival!

I'm taking off work for the week and there will be film every night. My usual setup is two machines. Soon a third will join in dedicated to 'scope. Often my son sets up his machine on a projection table behind my three and he adds R8 to the mix.

-You throw in the audio mixer panel and pretty soon we are starting to run out of outlets!

The feature? When the North Wind Blows a reel per night: not the best print on the planet, but what a great story for the first nights of Winter! This has been a tradition easily five years now.

-a Blessed, Peaceful and Joyous year to come, my friends!

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

Joe Taffis
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 09, 2016 01:45 PM      Profile for Joe Taffis   Email Joe Taffis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas to all [Smile]

--------------------
Joe Taffis

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted December 09, 2016 01:48 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Same to you Steve, enjoy my friend!

I'm only going to screen anything in the tiny tiny gaps between shopping for presents and work, but so be it.

It's the way it is now here in the Uk and we have to be grateful for whatever we get.

Still,I'm one of the lucky ones from what I see around me at times, so no complaints. [Smile]

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

Graham Ritchie
Film God

- posted December 09, 2016 03:56 PM      Profile for Graham Ritchie   Email Graham Ritchie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas everyone [Smile]

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted December 09, 2016 07:23 PM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas to all members of the forum. Here's hoping Santa brings a load of great films in his sack! [Smile]

-

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

Joseph Randall
Master Film Handler

- posted December 09, 2016 07:55 PM      Profile for Joseph Randall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Laurel and Hardy Christmas Greetings

Tom Spielman
Master Film Handler

- posted December 10, 2016 09:18 PM      Profile for Tom Spielman   Email Tom Spielman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In the middle of decorating and it's put me in the spirit (though Paul's tree looks much better). Merry Christmas everyone !

-

Antoine Orsero
Master Film Handler

- posted December 16, 2016 09:27 AM      Profile for Antoine Orsero   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all and to your family and all your friends.

--------------------
Tony

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted December 16, 2016 08:47 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
And Merry Merry Christmas to you also Antoine, and may all your Super 8mm leaders be white! [Big Grin] [Wink]

Tom, your tree, your home, looks superb buddy!!

Beautifully authentic and all that Christmas is ALL about!!!

I for one, absolutely love it!!! [Wink]

--------------------

David Hardy
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 18, 2016 05:40 AM      Profile for David Hardy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Paul ... Remember don't get that tree to close to that
lovely fire or you could be screening a movie named
" HONEY I MELTED MY FILMS " for your Christmas show.
[Wink] [Wink] [Wink]

WISHING YOU A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS ... ONE AND ALL !

[ December 18, 2016, 03:06 PM: Message edited by: David Hardy ]

--------------------
" My equipment's more important than your rats. "

Clinton Hunt
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 19, 2016 06:00 AM      Profile for Clinton Hunt   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And a Merry Christmas from me too.
I may live in New Zealand but the world is at my computer keyboard finger-tips and this forum has been invaluable to me and my collection [Smile]
Cheers to you all,
Clinton [Smile]

--------------------
Cheers from me in New Zealand :-)

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted December 19, 2016 10:30 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
No Happy Holiday here from this side of the pond,this year or any other for that matter, but to all...

Have a very Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year with good health throughout!

--------------------

Panayotis A. Carayannis
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 19, 2016 11:28 AM      Profile for Panayotis A. Carayannis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas to all forum members!

Colin Fish
Film Handler

- posted December 19, 2016 11:55 AM      Profile for Colin Fish   Email Colin Fish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yuletide greetings to all.

David Guest
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 19, 2016 02:30 PM      Profile for David Guest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
merry christmas to everyone and a special merry Christmas to those who have bought from me

Nigel Higgins
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 19, 2016 03:55 PM      Profile for Nigel Higgins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry christmas to everyone .those who know me and those that dont .

Terry Sills
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 19, 2016 04:23 PM      Profile for Terry Sills     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Joseph
Sooo festive. They just crack me up! I never tire of watching them. Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year.
Special thanks to Doug and Brad and Best Wishes of the season to them both.

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC