8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Merry Christmas (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Merry Christmas
Ken Finch
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 20, 2016 04:54 AM      Profile for Ken Finch   Email Ken Finch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Christmas and Best wishes for the New Year to all. Let us hope and pray that Peace and Goodwill will prevail through out the world at last in 2017. Ken Finch.

|  IP: Logged

David Fouracre
Expert Film Handler

- posted December 20, 2016 06:44 AM      Profile for David Fouracre   Email David Fouracre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ALL.

Hopefully 2017 may bring peace to this world, and a better life to those suffering and in despair.

Phil Murat
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 23, 2016 11:10 AM      Profile for Phil Murat   Email Phil Murat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2017 to all forum members !!!!

Enjoy your seasonal movies with your family and friends as well.

Phil

Brian Fretwell
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 24, 2016 04:00 PM      Profile for Brian Fretwell   Email Brian Fretwell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas too all and a Happy New Year, hopefully one without the high number of deaths in the film and other entertainment industries.

Adrian Winchester
Film God

- posted December 24, 2016 04:21 PM      Profile for Adrian Winchester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wishing all a Merry Christmas and good viewing in 2017.

--------------------
Adrian Winchester

Dave Groves
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 25, 2016 06:57 AM      Profile for Dave Groves     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just about to sit down to a fantastic Christmas dinner. The smell is heightening the anticipation. Hope every one of you will enjoy what most makes for a memorable Christmas Day. No doubt we shall continue to share this great hobby as we read each others blogs in the coming year. Happy Christmas to everyone of you and thanks for all you've taught me in the past.

--------------------
Dave

Mike Newell
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 27, 2016 11:02 AM      Profile for Mike Newell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hope you all had a Great Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Kevin Clark
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 29, 2016 04:59 AM      Profile for Kevin Clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A belated Merry Christmas to you all - have not been too well over the past week so a slightly delayed message from me - thankfully feeling better now.

Kevin

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted December 29, 2016 05:07 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
I very much hope you are well on the mend now Kevin. All the very best to you and yours my friend.

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

Kevin Clark
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 29, 2016 05:26 AM      Profile for Kevin Clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Andrew - hope you found some time to enjoy Christmas with the family, you work much too hard - will send you a message in a few minutes.

Kevin.

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC