8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Technical Query

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Technical Query
Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted January 20, 2017 03:29 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is it possible to photograph a picture off a VHS? I need a cartoon (anime) shot, then eventually try to have to transferred on a T-Shirt if I can - Tried at the library, courtesy of YouTube, but it always comes out blank - Also have some questions about other anime cartoons (if they are called that, seems like advanced puppetry versus animation as we have it here) - Shorty

|  IP: Logged

Kenneth Horan
Film Handler

- posted January 20, 2017 03:47 PM      Profile for Kenneth Horan   Email Kenneth Horan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shorty, If you can tell me the YouTube URL to the cartoon, and the time at which the image appears that you want captured, I'll do it for you and email it to you. --Ken

--------------------
Ken Horan

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted January 20, 2017 03:49 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Shorty,

If you can pull up an video of YouTube you can shoot a screen shot using the computer itself.

If you send me the link and the time in the video you want, I would be glad to shoot several and send them to you.

Fraternally and Bazinga

-SK

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted January 22, 2017 12:12 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Steve, I have no technical wherewithall to accomplish that - However, perhaps we can work it aout at Wildwood - Big Bang Shorty

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted January 22, 2017 12:27 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds Good!

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC