8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Blackpool to be filmed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Blackpool to be filmed
David Guest
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 11, 2017 12:00 PM      Profile for David Guest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
after getting no response on here wanting to film my event which I was willing to pay. I have now got a team of dedicated camera people to film my event ,do pictures and interviews wilh stall holders and also links on film which will be posted on you tube so it can be seen all over the world .my camera men will be there from sunday filming people going into the event and browsing round the stalls watching films and filming the auction .

|  IP: Logged

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted November 11, 2017 12:09 PM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wonderful David! Can't wait to see your video. I'm sure it will match the excellence of your convention and will surely encourage attendance from the USA and many other countries. [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted November 11, 2017 12:23 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We think alike - CINESEA in Wildwood as well, and we welcome everyone to visit us too - Cheers, Shorty

Adrian Winchester
Film God

- posted November 12, 2017 12:45 PM      Profile for Adrian Winchester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That sounds great, and should be excellent publicity. At least a basic website for the event would then be a good further step well worth considering, partly because it would be the perfect showcase for photo galleries as well as for summarising the key details, etc.

--------------------
Adrian Winchester

Robert Tucker
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 12, 2017 04:51 PM      Profile for Robert Tucker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hopefully it could be done in the style of the BFCC.

It will be great to see all those film dealers that we know all so well.

Stuart Reid
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 13, 2017 06:10 AM      Profile for Stuart Reid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
David, I'm really pleased you found someone to help out. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC