8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Ugo Grassi

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ugo Grassi
Steven J Kirk
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 02, 2019 04:43 PM      Profile for Steven J Kirk   Email Steven J Kirk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I believe this is the current Facebook page for Ugo Grassi, Italian Senator and Super 8 enthusiast, master of the GS 1200:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/ugograssim5s/posts/

It is in Italian of course but I know some members have been trying to contact Ugo so perhaps messaging can be used here.

--------------------
VistaVision
Motion Picture High-Fidelity

|  IP: Logged

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted July 03, 2019 02:41 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have contacted him through his personal phone number a year ago and he explained that he was pretty busy with meetings so there was no time to go back to 8mm.

I believe as happened in many countries one term of senator is between 4-7 years. Hopefully after that he can go back to 8mm and be with us.

--------------------
Winbert

Maurizio Di Cintio
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 10, 2019 01:01 PM      Profile for Maurizio Di Cintio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In Italy the term is 5. Your only hope is that this government will split before its natural end (spring 2023); it's not infrequent in Italy. And based on the achievements of this very government, I really do not know what to hope for... [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
Maurizio

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC