8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Happy Thanksgiving, folks!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving, folks!
Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted November 26, 2019 11:47 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We (I) have MUCH 2B thankful for!

My wife is feeling fine!

My Thornton is now up to 7 pounds 14 ounces, where two months ago? 3 pounds 10 ounces.

I have a great family, and a great family of friends here on this forum and wish all of you the absolute best for this holiday!

As for us, we decided to splurge and buy a pre-cooked smoked turkey (I've heard that they are very good), and we are having a lovely bread pudding instead of pumpkin pie and a interesting green drink for our beverage, something called a Cucumber, lime and mint juice, along with the usual stuffing, mashed potato's and whole berry cranberry sauce, (how can it really be a sauce if it's whole berry? Oh well).

[Smile]

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

Douglas Meltzer

- posted November 29, 2019 11:21 AM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Thanksgiving!

Osi, that's the true spirit of this holiday. I'm so glad your family is well.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC