8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 9.5mm Forum   » Large collection of 9.5 films

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Large collection of 9.5 films
David Guest
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted May 06, 2016 05:27 PM      Profile for David Guest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just purchased a large collection of films and projectors anyone interested drop me a line dwgdodgems@hotmail.co.uk
no overseas enquiries

|  IP: Logged

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted May 07, 2016 03:41 AM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is continental Europe still overseas since the Chunnel ? [Smile]

--------------------
Dominique

Chris Bird
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 08, 2016 01:32 AM      Profile for Chris Bird   Email Chris Bird   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi David, sent you an email - look forward to seeing the list.

Dino Everette
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted May 08, 2016 04:59 PM      Profile for Dino Everette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dave can you at least give a reel count---specifically those with film, and maybe how many silent and how many sound titles? It is hard to offer an amount for a collection when you don't know.....

1 - how many titles ?
2 - what are the titles ?
3 - what is the condition?
or anything else......

From the pictures and your descriptions I only know about Pathe Gazettes, North of Zanzibar (travelogue), This is Ontario (travelogue), Red box 100ft (often mute Disney's and mute Popeyes/betty boops) and White box 300ft (which can often be mute sound films)....A lot of empty reels, Irma La Douce (which is not 9.5), George Formby (which could be a mute sound film or a sound film)....

I just don't see how anyone can make an offer when you don't have any real indication as to what you are making the offer on? If there were a couple of choice titles I would make an offer for the lot just to get those titles

--------------------
"You're too Far Out Miss Lawrence"

Terry Sills
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted May 09, 2016 01:14 PM      Profile for Terry Sills     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's times like this that many members like David and myself included, wish that it were easier to post photos on this site. I'm sure that David would do so if this were the case. Better for all concerned and with today's technology it didn't ought to be a problem to upgrade to a simpler method of adding pictures.

David Guest
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted May 09, 2016 04:29 PM      Profile for David Guest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
will be doing a film count and size of spools and ssound and silent and see if I can make out any titles

Michael Lattavo
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 10, 2016 12:09 PM      Profile for Michael Lattavo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I initially had difficulties uploading pictures too, then took the time to read the instructions on how to re-size in paint, and haven't had any troubles since then! Once you do a couple, its actually quite trouble-free...

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC