8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 9.5mm Forum   » Spanish festival 2019

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Spanish festival 2019
Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted January 16, 2019 08:20 AM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Another nice poster to advertise the Calella (close to Barcelona) festival.

-

--------------------
Dominique

|  IP: Logged

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted April 25, 2019 06:28 AM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Starts tomorrow 😁

--------------------
Dominique

Antoine Orsero
Master Film Handler

- posted April 25, 2019 10:02 AM      Profile for Antoine Orsero   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I did not know that there was a 9.5mm festival in Callela.I go every year in this city with a group of friends of 100 people to spend the New Year's Eve there!

--------------------
Tony

Luigi Castellitto
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 25, 2019 10:21 AM      Profile for Luigi Castellitto   Email Luigi Castellitto   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Photos!
And, if possibile, video. [Smile]

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted April 25, 2019 12:23 PM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's a nice little town, close to Barcelona.
Luigi, I don't know how to post videos.

--------------------
Dominique

Luigi Castellitto
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 30, 2019 08:12 AM      Profile for Luigi Castellitto   Email Luigi Castellitto   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
On youtube, if anyone has shot a video. [Smile]

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted April 30, 2019 01:38 PM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Luigi, there is a lady from the French club who shooted a lot on video but she doesn't post on YouTube I'm afraid.

This year, due to budget restrictions (the new mayor…), there has been no cultural excursion (next year, they may have soms) but there were more films and material to sell at the market and more films projected…

-

-

-

-

-

-

Very intersting standard/regular 8 sound projector. The original 75 watts lamp has been replaced by a 150 watts one. It's seems it's the only projector that has been manufactured in the Lichtenstein (a tiny European country).

--------------------
Dominique

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted May 01, 2019 12:05 AM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

-

-

-

-

Last addition to a film to be screened in the afternoon…

-

First picture of the afternoon show. Lluis is preparing his xenon projector and making some tests.

--------------------
Dominique

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted May 01, 2019 04:37 AM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Films ready to be projected. There was a selection from France, Spain, Germany and Britain.

-

Before the amateur films, two silents studio ones with a live piano accompaniment.

-

Last picture (sadly not sharp) : the scope lens brought by Mister Otte (from Germany) to screen one of his films. What was interesting is that this lens is not to be placed in front of the existing lens but to replace it.

[ May 01, 2019, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: Dominique De Bast ]

--------------------
Dominique

Lee Mannering
Film God

- posted May 01, 2019 08:44 AM      Profile for Lee Mannering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice Dom. Never been....yet but you never know.

Graham Sinden
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted May 01, 2019 11:22 AM      Profile for Graham Sinden   Email Graham Sinden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the update Dom. I hope the cultural excursion is back on next year as for me it was an important part of the festival. I have been to the Calella festival 6 times but the last time was in 2016.

Graham S

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted May 01, 2019 12:16 PM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Lee and Graham.

We all hope the cultural excursion will be possible again next year. This event needs and deserve support so hopefully in 2020 more attenders from abroad will come.

https://www.festimatge.org/cine_95_c_rescat_EN.html

--------------------
Dominique

Luigi Castellitto
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 07, 2019 12:51 PM      Profile for Luigi Castellitto   Email Luigi Castellitto   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful photos!
And what beautiful those custom film boxes!

Andreas Benz
Junior

- posted May 20, 2019 05:25 PM      Profile for Andreas Benz   Email Andreas Benz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would love to have that 9.5mm-print of "Greed" (Stroheim). What's the Murnau film next to the Greed-box?

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted June 23, 2019 05:35 AM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
City Girl is the title in English. Both films are in super 8. The festival is 9.5 but the market is multi-gauges.

--------------------
Dominique

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC