8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 9.5mm Forum   » French Club at Argenteuil

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: French Club at Argenteuil
Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted February 06, 2019 01:45 PM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some specific 9.5 pictures from the film fair held in January close to Paris (see my other thread in the General section).

-

Monsieur Castella, president of the Ciné Club 9,5 de France with his wife (on the left) and Madame Latrasse.

-

A Ligonie was used to make projections (I was in charge) but the projector was for sale and it was sold after only a few films projected so we had to end the show quiete early (for the "little History", the other projector, brought by a member of the club for projections had a belt broken ; we found easily another belt but nobody has a screwdriver…).

-

One of the films projected was this interesting title. A film made in the sixties as a tribute to silent films.

-

The club received this camera for sale but it will be tested before.

-

A British ninefiver, Patrick Moules, showed us the book (the 9.5 Bible) he will print this year.

--------------------
Dominique

|  IP: Logged

Panayotis A. Carayannis
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 07, 2019 10:21 AM      Profile for Panayotis A. Carayannis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
At long last! We will live to see the publication of the catalogue!! And after that,to publish new issues of FLICKERS!!!

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC