This is topic Can not find a projector spare part? Let me know! in forum 8mm Forum at 8mm Forum.
To visit this topic, use this URL:
Posted by Edwin van Eck (Member # 4690) on March 12, 2015, 02:49 AM:
In many post there are requests for spare parts for 8mm and 16mm filmprojectors / rewinders etc.
With my team we are currently helping the film community by bringing the most wanted parts on the market again.
We use the latest technologies, like 3D printing, to be able to produce these in small batches.
If you need something, please let me know via: info (at) van-eck.net
See here the spare parts we have today already for sale:
Also we have launched a new spare parts finder for 8mm/16mm projector, see: http://van-eck.net/itable.php?lang=en&size=0&cat=film&merk=none&type=none
Posted by Maurizio Di Cintio (Member # 144) on March 15, 2015, 01:49 PM:
What about Eumig S 938/940 shutter cam and claw arm follower? And yes, sound heads but those are a different kettle of fish, I presume...
Posted by Paul Adsett (Member # 25) on March 15, 2015, 03:18 PM:
I think what Edwin's company is doing for film collectors is great. And that ad is pretty good too!
Posted by Edwin van Eck (Member # 4690) on March 16, 2015, 01:55 PM:
In our newsletter of today, you can read about the 12 new projector spare parts we have launched last month!
- Bauer T500 T600 series - supply reel holder Super8, PP-0037
- Bauer T12s - worm gear- PP-0059
- Bauer T12 series - main worm gear - PP-0070
- Eumig S9 Series - worm gear - PP-0069
- Punch for Kodak Universal Press Tape Splicer - PP-0065
- Lens adapter Eumig S9xx series Scope / Anamorphic lenses- 41-44 mm - PP-0063
- Voigtlander Dynalux 8 sound - worm gear- PP-0068
- Fumeo 9119 gear - 28 mm (PP-0055)
- Adapter Bauer lens for ELMO K100SM, ST600, ST800, ST1200, GS800, GS1200 (PP-0025)
- Silma S101 small gear 16x11 mm - PP-0045
- Fan 116mm x 40mm, Leitz PRADOVIT color (PP-0043)
- Eumig RS3000 - front volume control buttons - PP-0029
Posted by Steven J Kirk (Member # 1135) on March 18, 2015, 10:33 AM:
One of these, please!
Posted by Chris de Gruiter (Member # 4744) on March 18, 2015, 10:53 AM:
Already working on it
Posted by Steven J Kirk (Member # 1135) on March 18, 2015, 10:58 AM:
Please look into doing a two rollers version. This much improves the design as the two raised rails eventually wear.
Also the little white rollers available by themselves. These would fit several Elmo machines ST and GS, if I am not mistaken.
[ March 18, 2015, 01:39 PM: Message edited by: Steven J Kirk ]
Posted by Edwin van Eck (Member # 4690) on March 23, 2015, 10:41 AM:
Hi all, a rew release for today:
Reel Holder all8 (4mm axis) (PP-0074) (new)
Both regular8 and super8 reels fit on this reel holder
Suitable all projectors with an axis of 4mm.
- Noris Normat SD
Posted by Bill Shenette (Member # 4561) on March 26, 2015, 07:42 PM:
Cool 3-D Printing in Plastic My frinds been doing this for a while now hes working on a bigger better machine.
Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC