FOR SALE: 15+ projectors, parts, accessories in Seattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: 15+ projectors, parts, accessories in Seattle

I am selling a big lot of projectors that I acquired. They are model B&H 202, 302, 384, 385, 398, 399, 630, AQ-2A, plus some others like Kodak, Victor, Revere, etc.

I thought they would be fun to display, and I could slowly sell them for parts to people repairing projectors, but I've run out of room to store so many of them so want to sell them ALL.

They are in Seattle. Local sale would be great, but I suppose I could ship if someone covered the cost, or if someone wanted everything I could freight them on a pallet.

I've already sold several projector units on eBay for $100, but I'm trying to sell them faster so dropping the price to 1/2 that.

*Basic pricing for each pictured projector is $50, plus shipping. Reduced prices for buying multiple. I am also more than happy to part them out for what you need, which will also be easier and cheaper to ship.

Also have these pictured items:

*302 amp no tubes or transformer, $75 plus shipping
    *202 amp with tubes and transformer (cut wires) $95 plus shipping
    *Brown Jensen speaker (has cone tear, needs basic repair, $65 plus shipping
    *Gray Jensen speaker, $85 plus shipping
    *8" speaker from a model 138 with transformer and CD Beaver caps, $125 plus shipping
    *Lot of 23 reel arms (11 pairs plus one arm), $150 plus shipping for all of them
    *Lot of PEC photocell tubes, $75 plus shipping
    *Bell and Howell 775G reel to reel, $100 plus shipping
    *US Army Signal Corps morse code reader (the green box), $125 plus shipping

All prices are OBO, cash in Seattle would be great but I will ship.

Here are some pictures of what I have available:

Working...
X