Kodascope Model C and D motors wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kodascope Model C and D motors wanted

Hi everyone. I recently bought a Kodascope Model D but unfortunately the motor was burned out, likely due to the mechanism being completely seized and somebody running the motor trying to free it. I bought a Model C as a replacement in the meantime but unfortunately that has arrived today with a damaged motor as it has been dropped in transit - I haven't been very lucky with either purchase.

Now I have two Kodascope projectors and neither are in working condition. I'm hoping somebody here may have (or know of somebody who does) a spare motor for one or either of these models. I don't want to bin them as they're otherwise in great condition and I wanted one to accompany my Kodak Model B camera.

The model C has a black rough finish motor made by Westinghouse, the Model D has a smooth metallic dark brown finish and is feintly stamped Delco for Kodak.

I'm based in the UK but I'd be willing to pay postage from overseas if anybody can help. I know these models were very popular in the USA so it's likely many more spares reside there than here in the UK
Working...
X