Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16mm NBC Prints

Hello everyone!

I acquired a collection that I have been selling through eBay, and I realized that they are more valuable for me to trade and sell here, where I can meet and build relationships with fellow film collectors.
    So... I will try here before they go go live on FeeBay.

I am listing the following titles for sale with prices, although I am open TO TRADES
    My interests are wide. As a filmmakers myself, I am open to Short films, both narrative and experimental, and Features of all kinds. Please don't hesitate to start a dialogue with me. I love learning about new titles!

I have pictures for many of the beautifully colored prints. MANY of the prints are in excellent condition. They all belonged to an editor for NBC, ABC. Some are labeled as protection prints, and some are even original camera positives. I will do my best to create some categories. I will re-update the listing in another week or so as I finish cataloguing the remaining titles. Please pm me if you want to see some stills, although I promise that the quality of these prints will not be disappointed. Many are pristine and well kept. Some of them have the full NBC or ABC Intro and/or Outro tags. Most prints don't have many IF AT ALL, splices. None appear to be missing sections of any kind.

All films are subject to the addition of Media Mail Shipping Cost.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

FADES
    These prints have some fade. Vinegar smells will be marked as VS; the smell is probably light, but feel free to ask me more about the specific title. These must be worth the reels and cans at least, right?

Legacy - Religious Series - 2000' - $12
    Holy Land - Religious Series - 2000' - $12
    The Itinerary - Religious Series - leaning towards purple - 2000' - $12
    United Methodist Film - Hope in the Morning - 800' - $5
    The Southern Baptist Hour - 2x1200' with Screenplay - VS - $5
    Perspectives on Indonesia - On Core with 1969 Awards Paperwork - VS - $5
    You Owe it to Yourself - 1200' - VS - $5
    The Human Dimension - Fra Angelico - 1200' - VS - $5

----------------------------------------------------------------------

EKTACHROME, EASTMAN REVII, AGFA, ETC.
    Various film stocks that hold vibrant, beautiful color. These prints look like they haven't been run. The emulsion shines as I watch them on the rewinds.

Horizon of Hope - Ektachrome - $50
    Diary of Anne Frank- 1600' - $100
    Project middle east - 1200' - Ektachrome - 1969 - $70
    Michaelangelo 2x2000' - Ektachrome - $100
    Iranian Art - Eastman REV II - $30
    Perspectives on Indonesia - Eastman REV II - $40
    Direction - Seven Cities - Ektachrome - $50
    Williamsburg in the American Heritage - Color REV II - $50
    Youth in Profile - 2000' - (It appears to be Ektachrome) - $50
    Faith of Our Fathers - AGFA (Not exactly fading, but losing color as AGFA sometimes does) - $20
Working...
X