Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jurassic Park 600 foot digest now waiting for you .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Baker
    replied
    Here is my own custom created film box for JURASSIC PARK . If you get the digest , be creative...like me .. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7468.JPG
Views:	530
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	15487
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7469.JPG
Views:	459
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	15488

Leave a comment:

• Joachim Schmidt
    replied
    Dear David, thank you so much for your kind reply. I really appreciate what you’re doing, it’s fantastic that you produce new prints. Great!

Leave a comment:

• David Baker
    replied
    Mark and Joachim , thanks for your interest and concern . Currently there is a deal being negotiated with an interested party in the U.K. for sound recording and local shipping throughout the U.K. and Europe .
    And F.Y.I. - Andec will not be involved and will only deal directly with the releaser of these prints ( myself ) .

ALSO : The current prices quoted for BOTH digests will increase on September 1 , 2020 , so I suggest if you are interested in getting them , do it before that date to avoid a higher cost .
    As usual , THANK YOU to all who have taken an interest in seeing this project through !
    YOUR SUPPORT will ensure FUTURE RELEASES OCCUR !!

Leave a comment:

• Mark Todd
    replied
    Hi Joachim, do you think yourself or any Berlin collectors could help facilitate prints going straight to the EU or UK from there.

Or it might need to be ne straight from Italy post striping ?

Must be an easy way to cut out some of the extra costs this way David ? Be good.

Best Mark.

Leave a comment:

• Joachim Schmidt
    replied
    Hello! How much is it for Germany? If it‘s printed in Berlin, I would be able to pick it up directly at the lab (Andec?). So no postal and tax would be added...

best, Joachim

Leave a comment:

• Patrick Walsh
    replied
    Ordered! what a thrill it is to be able to buy a new super 8 digest in this day and age! Good luck with your sales David! well done!

Leave a comment:

• Alan Gouger
    replied
    My order is in, thank you, David.

Leave a comment:

• Mark Todd
    replied
    I would think it makes sense to funnel some prints directly to the EU countries or UK once stripped.

So we could avoid the import duites and fees etc and to the USA and then back to the EU or UK post costs etc, well before the end of 2020 in the UK, anywhere in the EU though anytime.

And set up some recording possibilities in the UK, or EU.

Lee might be our man for that in the UK, and there are other handy chaps too ?

Or are they being recorded already in the EU when stripped ?

There must be a way to get that going this way to make the release more affordbale, this side, so more copies are bought etc.

The £1 is in the absolute doldrums against the $ or the Euro.

All good for the Hobby if this can be done.

Best Mark.

Leave a comment:

• David Baker
    replied
    Yes Maurice that quote is for buying with a check or money order here in the USA . Paypal payments are the same as buying from Steve Osborne .

Leave a comment:

• Maurice Leakey
    replied
    Originally posted by David Baker View Post
    Send ALL payments to my PO Box address provided at the beginning of this blog as hard-copy ( check or Money Order )
    David
    On your first message of 4 August 2020 you said the payment can also be made via PayPal but with an added 4%. I believe this is the standard way to pay Steve Osborne.
    Can you please confirm that payments can still be made this way?

Maurice

Leave a comment:

• David Baker
    replied
    Dominique THANK YOU for your support ! Collector's like YOU keep this hobby alive and thriving !
    Now , as to answer your comment on the amount of work involved - It really takes the efforts of MANY . I am not just the only person involved in a project like this , others who go nameless helped out with their own talents and resources to help make this happen . But YOU , the fan and collector of this hobby also take part by having the desire to see NEW and EXCITING Super 8mm films become available and ultimately the very end result is what you just acquired - JURASSIC PARK Super 8mm Digest !!!

Leave a comment:

• Dominique De Bast
    replied
    Ordered.

Leave a comment:

• David Baker
    replied
    I have recently had a few requests to sell both " Jurassic Park " and " Curse of the Werewolf " on LAY-AWAY .

Because of your overwhelming interest and want , I will agree to provide a LAY-AWAY plan for those of you that cannot pay the full amount at once .

1. Send ALL payments to my PO Box address provided at the beginning of this blog as hard-copy ( check or Money Order )
    2. First payment = one third total amount , etc. for 90 days .
    3. You have up to 90 days to pay the total .
    4. Once you make your last payment , your copy with be ordered " on-demand " .
    5. " Jurassic Park " - USA and Canada costs : 275.00 USD , UK costs : 315.00 USD ( other European and Foreign Countries must request total costs )
    " Curse of the Werewolf " - USA and Canada costs : 138.00 USD , UK costs : 165.00 USD . ( other European and Foreign Countries must request total costs )
    6. I will send buyer an email confirmation when a payment is received .
    SEND HARD COPY PAYMENTS TO : DAVID BAKER , PO BOX 772063 , OCALA , FL. 34477

Leave a comment:

• Dominique De Bast
    replied
    Looks like in Belgium you have to pay a fee for a value over 22€ but SHIPPING COSTS INCLUDED ! Belgian post also charges you for handling your parcel David Navratil's question is intersting. If the sound recording could be made in Europe, that would cut the costs. Out of topic : I hope there will not be custom fées between UK and Belgium, from 1st January 2021, when our neighboors will have completely leave the EU.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Browning
    replied
    I was told by an official at customs (uk) that any item coming through customs is chosen "at random" ??. May be this is a ruse to stop you abusing them over the phone, and appear that you have been unlucky this time, so better luck next time. All i know is that if the "value " is over fifteen pounds you will get charged sadly. It looks excellent, very good luck to those purchasing a copy and look forward to a revue on here .......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X