Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jurassic Park 600 foot digest now waiting for you .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee Mannering
    replied
    Thanks for reminding me Maurice elp!🤪

Leave a comment:

• David Navratil
    replied
    Is there a way for European customers to get the print straight without shipping to the US in-between and save the shipping costs and costs of recording the sound onto the mag? If so, how much would that end up costing?

Leave a comment:

• Maurice Leakey
    replied
    Lee
    Don't forget that Royal Mail also add their handling fee.

Maurice

Leave a comment:

• Lee Mannering
    replied
    Tis the duty that often kills things. Recently found a new old stock Elmo in the US but by the time duty was added (I forgot about that) and weighty shipping it wasn't far off the purchase price. There goes the pies for this month!

I'm full of admiration for Davids work a top man. If its over £135 it cant come in under gifts so a specific duty rate will apply. I did a rough calculation of £75.00 including VAT.

Leave a comment:

• Maurice Leakey
    replied
    I am sure that David Baker will not mind this posting. He sent me a PM in reply to my above question.

In the PM he said that is is possible that a seller might end up providing copies, but at the moment no agreement has been reached. Therefore, it appears that the cost from the USA would be more reasonable.

Maurice

Leave a comment:

• David Baker
    replied
    Thank you Patrick , your support for this hobby is much appreciated and helps KEEP IT ALIVE !

Leave a comment:

• Patrick Walsh
    replied
    Hi David, well done with your release, I will submit my order soon, I am down in New Zealand but have a US based address to send to!
    I can't wait to see it!
    Cheers
    Pat

Leave a comment:

• Maurice Leakey
    replied
    Originally posted by David Baker View Post
    ...........within another month an authorized seller outside the u.s.a. And canada will be available......
    David
    As a UK resident will it be cheaper to buy this side of the pond?
    However, even if this is so, I see the final recorded print will be shipped from the USA, this will involve UK import duty and VAT.

Maurice

Leave a comment:

• Larry Arpin
    replied
    Thank you, David, for the description. Will have to wait for the stimulus check to buy it.

Leave a comment:

• Dominique De Bast
    replied
    Thanks, David. I will answer, soon.

Leave a comment:

• Tom Photiou
    replied
    Thank you David.

Leave a comment:

• David Baker
    replied
    For Tom....

The film stock is low-fade Kodak Polyester

For Dominique....

P.M. sent
    Last edited by David Baker; August 06, 2020, 08:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• David Baker
    replied
    EVERYONE , when ordering , PLEASE INQUIRE about shipping rates for buyers OUTSIDE the USA and CANADA before submitting money to Paypal .
    USA and Canada total Paypal costs are 286.00 USD per print
    U.K. total Paypal rates are 323.45 USD per print

Should you send the wrong amount , your funds will be returned and you must re-submit with the correct amount .
    And a big THANK YOU for supporting the Super 8mm film hobby !

Leave a comment:

• Lee Mannering
    replied
    Ordered and thank you David for making the magic happen.

Leave a comment:

• David Baker
    replied
    FOR LARRY....

Opening titles.

John Hammond’s helicopter arrives at an archaeological site in Montana. He convinces Dr. Alan Grant and Dr. Ellie Sattler to visit his soon to open dinosaur theme park.

The plane lands at Isla Nubar. Hammond, Grant, Sattler along with lawyer Donald Gennaro and chaos theorist Ian Malcolm are driven to a field where they see…live dinosaurs.

At the lab, they watch a baby Velociraptor being hatched. Malcolm warns them that “life cannot be contained”.

Computer programmer Dennis Nedry makes a deal with a competing company to steal dinosaur embryos.

Hammond’s young grandchildren arrive and they and others take a tour in park vehicles. Game warden Robert Muldoon tells Hammond that a major storm is quickly approaching. The tour vehicles stop in front of the Tyrannosaurus paddock.

Nedry shuts down the park’s security system so he can steal the embryos. This causes a power failure. Both the tour vehicles and the protective electric fences are no longer working. The storm has arrived as the Tyrannosaurus escapes and kills Gennaro, who has fled from the car. Grant and Malcolm distract the dinosaur’s attention from the kids.

Nedry takes a jeep so he can deliver the embryos to a waiting ship. He crashes the jeep and while trying to repair it is attacked by a Dilophosaurus.

Muldoon and Sattler find the empty tour vehicles and begin to search. They find a wounded Malcolm. With Malcolm in the back of their jeep, the Tyrannosaurus chases them (Objects in mirror are closer than they appear).

Grant brings the kids to the visitor center and leaves to look for Ellie. Meanwhile, Muldoon has a run in with a Velociraptor.

Two raptors are now in the visitor center and chase the kids into a kitchen. After some close calls the kids escape and meet up with Grant and Sattler, however the raptors are still in pursuit. They elude them using a ventilation duct but end up being trapped in the entrance hall. The raptors are about to attack when the Tyrannosaurus suddenly appears and battles the raptors.

Grant, Sattler and the others board a helicopter and leave Jurassic Park.

Abbreviated end titles.

Jurassic Park logo.
    THE END
    ( LEADER FLAPS ON TAKE-UP REEL )

Leave a comment:

Working...
X