Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jurassic Park 600 foot digest now waiting for you .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominique De Bast
    replied
    Great news ! I wonder, as a non US/UK based member which option is the most intersting : a direct order from the US or waiting for an European dealer to offer this film on sale. I don't know if it's the same in the UK but in Belgium, there is a high custom duty for goods from the US. Any suggestion ?

Leave a comment:

• Lee Mannering
    replied
    Hi David. I'm on the reserved list from a bit ago please keep my name down I will pay shortly.
    You have done well to make the magic happen and Albertos Mag Striping is superb. well done you!

Leave a comment:

• Mark Norton
    replied
    Order placed. Many thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Burton Sundquist
    replied
    Thanks David, you have helped Super 8 Live on
    with passion. Well Done!

Leave a comment:

• Tom Photiou
    replied
    Well done on this project. Do you know what film stock is used?

Leave a comment:

• Larry Arpin
    replied
    Is it possible to get a detailed description of the digest, such what is included.

Leave a comment:

• Osi Osgood
    replied
    Congratulations on seeing this to it's completion. I look forward to seeing a review of this!

Leave a comment:

• Jurassic Park 600 foot digest now waiting for you .....

jurassic park super 8mm digest

28 min. Color /stereo 600' digest

ordering information :
    please be aware it may take,
    up to 8 weeks to have your copy in your hand , as
    each print is ordered from germany “ on demand “ .
    this includes the time it takes for the finished prints to go to italy for sound striping , then back to germany to be shipped to america and when it reaches america it goes for sound recording then out to you , the buyer . This whole process can take from 6 to 8 weeks – and in some cases longer .

just be aware of this before you purchase a copy .

cost per copy , as of 8-4-2020 : 275.00 usd

this includes all shipping and handling

method of payment accepted : Personal checks or postal money orders , paypal with an added 4% .

send hard copy payments to :
    david baker
    p.o. Box 772063
    ocala , fl. 34477

paypal payments send to ; hammerhead7in@yahoo.com
    total for paypal orders is 286.00 usd

(buyers outside of the united states and canada please inquire about shipping costs to your country should you decide to purchase at this time .
    within another month an authorized seller outside the u.s.a. And canada will be available)

questions or inquiries : monsterman1954@aol.com

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_3679.jpg Views:	43 Size:	50.4 KB ID:	14590 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_3680.jpg Views:	45 Size:	61.4 KB ID:	14591 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_3681.jpg Views:	44 Size:	65.4 KB ID:	14592 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_3682.jpg Views:	43 Size:	58.2 KB ID:	14593 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_3683.jpg Views:	46 Size:	102.4 KB ID:	14594
    above are actual screen shots of the super 8mm color / sound print

EVRYONE PLEASE TAKE NOTE:

THE REEL IMAGE IS PROMOTING THIS DIGEST TO BUY DIRECT FROM ME AT THIS TIME

Last edited by David Baker; August 04, 2020, 06:28 PM.
Working...
X