Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jurassic Park 600 foot digest now waiting for you .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Fretwell
    replied
    Originally posted by Luke Carlton View Post
    Any news on the UK distributor ?
    CHC has then as "Due soon" on their November list e-mailout.

Leave a comment:

• David Baker
    replied
    YES

Interested buyers in the U.K. and Europe now have the option of purchasing JURASSIC PARK and CURSE OF THE WEREWOLF super 8mm digest prints WITHOUT sound recording ( stripped print only ) at a discounted price , with information included in your order package as to where to get your print recorded in the U.K. This will save you money on shipping and others fees .

In the United kingdom -

For JURASSIC PARK : 170 pounds payed via Paypal to : hammerhead7in@yahoo.com

For CURSE OF THE WEREWOLF : 95 pounds payed via Paypal to : hammerhead7in@yahoo.com

In Europe -

For JURASSIC PARK : 260 Euros via Paypal to : hammerhead7in@yahoo.com

For CURSE OF THE WEREWOLF : 110 Euros via Paypal to : hammerhead7in@yahoo.com

Please be aware it may take
    up to 12 weeks to have your copy in your hand , as
    each print is ordered from Germany “ on demand “ .
    And in some instances shipping delays are occurring due to the COVID-19 pandemic .

Make sure to send me an email to monsterman1954@aol.com with your shipping address ! ( or any questions )

You will receive an email notification when your order ships from the USA to you , via Priority Mail International with a tracking number .

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS UNIQUE HOBBY !

Dave

Leave a comment:

• Luke Carlton
    replied
    Any news on the UK distributor ?

Leave a comment:

• David Baker
    replied
    Well thank you so much Lee for your help in doing that .
    And YES - I remember those Days !

Leave a comment:

• Lee Mannering
    replied
    Yes film friends remember this is a made on demand title so get your orders in
    Remember back to the old days when as soon as we heard a new negative was being made to print from we were on the phone to place our orders.

As soon as David received my print from the lab it left his hands it was off to me the same day!

David. I've been talking to a few more UK collects who will be looking to order as well and support your excellent efforts.

Leave a comment:

• David Baker
    replied
    Thank you Phillip !
    Those of you that have ordered and not received it yet , please hang in there as you should receive your prints in a few weeks .
    All of you will receive an email with a tracking number when it is on the way to you .
    THANK YOU for supporting this unique hobby !

Leave a comment:

• Phillip Campey
    replied
    Just received my print today and I have to say what an amazing job Dave has done, the editing is spot on, the picture and sound are excellent. It’s great to have a brand new print of this quality. I can’t wait to see what Dave does next. Well done sir.

Leave a comment:

• Edward Nicielnik
    replied
    Ordered looking forward to seeing it on the Super 8 screen thank you David

Leave a comment:

• David Baker
    replied
    Maurice to update you on that thread- An " interested party " is working with me to not only ship in the U.K. and Europe , but also do the sound recording on the prints . Negotiations have not been finalizes yet . Stay tuned !

Leave a comment:

• Maurice Leakey
    replied
    [QUOTE=David Baker:- Currently there is a deal being negotiated with an interested party in the U.K. for sound recording and local shipping throughout the U.K.[/QUOTE]

I am pleased to learn that Phil Sheard of Classic Home Movies is the "interested party". Although I am not sure if he will be responsible for the sound recording.

Maurice

Leave a comment:

• David Baker
    replied
    Beautiful Lee....But check this out -https://thereelimage.jimdofree.com/

Leave a comment:

• Lee Mannering
    replied
    All set as well 👴 Unbelievably JP is being shown in a VIP lounge locally today Ticket please!

Back in from the Cinema and JP on the big screen. A beautiful presentation and the staff were really lovely looking after us with service to our reclining seats.
    Our first visit to the cinema this year and how great it was to be back.
    I liked the new welcome back sequences on screen with a wealth of old and new film clips.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC05072.JPG Views:	0 Size:	107.4 KB ID:	15557
    Last edited by Lee Mannering; August 23, 2020, 12:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• David Baker
    replied
    Thanks Lee & Philip .
    But , it's not ALL the action . Just some of the BEST !!
    Did you know you can also own a copy of this magnificent digest SILENT ??
    YES , you can obtain a print WITHOUT a soundtrack recorded on it for 245.00 USD ( check or Money Order USA & Canada buyers )
    (256.00 USD Paypal - USA & Canada buyers ) ( 315.45 USD U.K. Paypal orders )
    See ordering instructions at the beginning of this thread .

Leave a comment:

• Philip Hamilton
    replied
    JP is a really good movie and I can sit and watch it most anytime. It's amazing how you can trim this down to less than 30 minutes and get all the great action in there. thanks for the description.

Leave a comment:

• Lee Mannering
    replied
    For me this is the most significant digest having a pile of great memories going to see it at the multiplex cinema walking out buying another ticket then taking the same seat to watch the feature again. A ground breaking film in so many ways.

I cant wait to watch this big reel in our home super 8 cinema wonderful and well done David, I know you have given this project your all.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X