• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoot Out Super 8 "Promo"

Here is something for Western fans

That's a great reel, Graham!

Comment

Thanks Steve. I don't know if you have seen this next one I intend to do the same kind of transfer in the very near future. I always thought that its a good one.

PS.. I am still trying to get the hang of posting things here, but its certainly a big improvement over the old forum
      Click image for larger version  Name:	P1100942.JPG Views:	0 Size:	199.7 KB ID:	2621

Comment

I know that one quite well. I got it off the Derann used list 2005(-ish).

Mine isn't "colour" but instead black and white. It has sound, but the weirdest defect I've ever encountered: beneath the regular track is a second track but backwards. It was hard to tell if it was the same track or not: for all I knew it was three Beatles saying "!daed si luaP, !daed si luaP, !daed si luaP"!

I have both Derann RH&D 200 footers: they are among my favorites. One is rare: an English friend found it on the Isle of Wight, mailed it to friends of my Mom up North. When she visited, it came home with her in her luggage.

(What we do for film!)

Comment

Really enjoyed that Graham - a great super 8 reel!

Comment

Working...
          X